\CLOSED 400 points for rent - 11.00per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, when are your points able to be used?
We are looking for a studio villa from 29th Oct 2014 till 12Nov, or some part of those dates, if we couldn't get the full two weeks.
We ideally would like to stay at the grand Floridian villas but would be willing to look at any of the others if there wasn't availability.
:) thanks and hope you might be able to help.

I'm looking for oct 3-6 in animal kingdom for 2 adults and an 8 year old. Thanks

Hi,

I am interested in 132 points at BWV Preferred Studio 4/18-4/25/15 for myself and two children ages 16 and 13

Kind Regards,
Heidi

To all who inquired, I would prefer to rent as as many as the 400 available points at once instead of smaller increments.

I am new to the DVC points rental. We are interested in staying at the Grand Floridian Villas 1/5-11/2015. I'm not sure if that is an option with your points

Interested in renting a studio at Wlderness lodge from 12/19-12/27. It is 153 points. Please let me know if still available? Thanks

Hi!

Can you also check availability for a 2 bedroom villa at AKL, BTL & WL. From dec 19-26 as well, points range from 273-335 .We will be a party of 4 adult and 4 kids. Thanks.

Boardwalk villas studio for January 16-21. Let me know!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter