CLOSED:400 points for rent @ $11 a point use by July 31, 2013**UPDATE :CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a room March 2nd thru March 6th. I am open to where we stay, but I prefer Wildernness Lodge or Bay Lake Towers. We have 2 adults and 1 child. I will probably need 70-90 points.

Will you take $9 pp?

sent you a PM

Have the opportunity to take a last minute trip checking in 3/27/13 checking out 4/1/13. Looking for something with lowest points needed, studio at either SSR or OKW I am guessing? It will be 2 adults and 2 children. No preferences.

sent you a PM

looking for studio for 7 nights between 05/26 and 06/02. Fine with splitting resorts and can be flexible on the back end (so 05/26 can become 05/29 no problem if available). Preference is no OKW.

I had posted before but this looks like an active thread so not sure we were able to connect.

Thanks

I sent you a PM but will also post here:

June 23-30, 1 weeks
Looking at BWV or BC, value studio
2 adults, 1 child (12)

Not sure what else you need but we are very interested! Thanks!

We could also do OKW studio, 108 points.

June 4-11 available studios: Saratoga Springs 106 vacation points
Old Key West 99 vacation points

June 4-13 available studios: Saratoga Springs 136 vacation points
Old Key West 127 vacation points

What is the latest that we could add the dining plan?

If you have points still available, I'm looking for a standard Studio at BLT 16-19 oct, 2013.

Traveling are two adults and two children (ages 7 & 4).

Thank you.

PATYPM said:
If you have points still available, I'm looking for a standard Studio at BLT 16-19 oct, 2013.

Traveling are two adults and two children (ages 7 & 4).

Thank you.

I cannot book other resorts until 7 months out from today

Hi there! We're going May 13-17, 2 adults, and we want a studio. First choice is BWV, 2nd is BCV, 3rd is BLT, but we would be open to the others if those are all booked. Let me know if you can help. Thanks so much.

I'm interested in a 2 bdrm for BWV for feb 7-9, 2014. Please let me know if you can help. Thank you.

Looking for standard studio reservation for 6/6-6/10. Two adults , one child (age 2.) first choice BWV, second Animal Kingdom. Have rented several times before.

I am looking for a studio reservation from Sunday, March 24 thru March 28th. Any resort. 88 points. I know it is last minute but Saratoga sometimes has reservations open. Let me know if you are interested.

We would like to go to the Grand California Villas April 16-23. Please let me know if you still have points left

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!