CLOSED: 423 points to rent @ $13/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering if you had available points for the week of Thanksgiving Sunday Nov 23 to Saturday Nov 29th.

Looking to book at the Boardwalk Villa - Two Bedroom if possible or the Beach club or yacht Club

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Jim Reilly

HI, I sent you an email, thanks

Wondering if you have points for OKW checking in Sunday, June 8 and checking out Friday, June 13. Any room will do that accommodates 2 adults and 2 kids. Thank you!

Hi
looking to book a 2 bedroom the last week of august...23rd to 30th...can be flexiable with dates.
prefer
bwv
bcv
akv

thanks

Wondering if you have points for OKW checking in Sunday, June 8 and checking out Friday, June 13. Any room will do that accommodates 2 adults and 2 kids. Thank you!

hi! the old key west is available those dates, A studio will be fine. It costs 67 points. if you are interested please tell me names, ages of the kids, address and phone number.
Thanks

Hi
looking to book a 2 bedroom the last week of august...23rd to 30th...can be flexiable with dates.
prefer
bwv
bcv
akv

thanks

Hi I send you the availability
BWV standard view is not available the night of the 25th. pool or garden view is available at 313 points.
BCV is not available
AKV kidani village savanna view is available at 317 points.
Please tell me if you are interested.
Thanks!

I wasn't sure where you were on points? I am looking for a 2 bedroom villa for either Dec 6-13 or 13-20. Do you have any points that would accomodate this?

Thanks

I wasn't sure where you were on points? I am looking for a 2 bedroom villa for either Dec 6-13 or 13-20. Do you have any points that would accomodate this?

Thanks

Unfortunately I don´t have enough points from 1 resort to accomodate. Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!