CLOSED: 423 points to rent @ $13/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for 34 points to rent Boardwalk feb 11th and 12th, 2 night at 17 points per night. the rooms are available now so please get back to me asap and I will send payment via paypal.

Thanks
Marge

please send me full names, address and phone number of the guests to make the reservation, if there are kids their ages
thanks

Looking for Studio, April 30-May 7, 2014, in order
BCV
BWV
Then willing to consider other
Thanks!

hi, there isn´t availability at BCV or BWV, however Saratoga springs is available at 108 points, please tell me if you are interested. these points cost $13 as they are from my 2014 use year, thanks

hi, there isn´t availability at BCV or BWV, however Saratoga springs is available at 108 points, please tell me if you are interested. these points cost $13 as they are from my 2014 use year, thanks

Is there any other availability at any other resort even on a split stay? Our flights are booked for those dates. Would prefer not to have entire stay at Saratoga...
Thanks

Is there any other availability at any other resort even on a split stay? Our flights are booked for those dates. Would prefer not to have entire stay at Saratoga...
Thanks

Akv deluxe studio standard view all nights available except may 3rd 83 points
saratoga all nights (may 3rd night 18 points) (may 4th 14 points)
old key west all night except may 4th 87 points
old key west 1 br 202 points all night available
vero beach all night available 109 points

I wait for your answer. thanks!

Hi!! Looking for a standard view at AKL for 9/20-9/26! Would consider other resorts but wouldn't need anything other than standard :) thanks!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Akv deluxe studio standard view all nights available except may 3rd 83 points saratoga all nights (may 3rd night 18 points) (may 4th 14 points) old key west all night except may 4th 87 points old key west 1 br 202 points all night available vero beach all night available 109 points I wait for your answer. thanks!

Ok, one last shot,
Is it possible to do April 30- May 4, 4 nights at OKW studio then
3 nights at AKL jamboree, savanna view for the May 4-7, 3 nights,
Thx appreciate it, little overwhelmend

Ok, one last shot,
Is it possible to do April 30- May 4, 4 nights at OKW studio then
3 nights at AKL jamboree, savanna view for the May 4-7, 3 nights,
Thx appreciate it, little overwhelmend

Yes, April 30 to May 4 OKW studio 61 points
Akv jambo isn´t available the night of the 4th but kidani village is available savanna view studio 51 points from may 4-7

Sorry, was it $13/point and how would payment be processed

you can pay with paypal half when I make the reservation and send you by e-mail the confirmation. and the other half next month. if you agree, PM me with full names of the guests, their address and phone number, if there are kids their ages and if you are celebrating something.
thanks!

Wondering if you had available points for the week of Thanksgiving Sunday Nov 23 to Saturday Nov 29th.

Looking to book at the Boardwalk Villa - Two Bedroom if possible or the Beach club or yacht Club

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Jim Reilly

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!