CLOSED 450 SSR Points (UPDATE now all sold) to rent/ transfer. $14.50 pp June Use Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuxtonMiley

Mouseketeer
We have 185, June 2019 use year Points available for rent or transfer

If transferred these can be used for bookings anytime up to end June 2020.

We can currently use them to make bookings at SSR from June 2019 up to mid December 2019 and any other resort to middle of August.

We have rented/transferred on here before and can provide names of previous happy renters if required.

As we are based in the UK so please do bear with us if our timezone’s are different to yours! A few larger transactions are obviously easier than lots of little ones but all requests considered

Last edited:
Good morning! I am planning a girls trip over Labor of next year. I am interested in a booking a 2 bedroom villa at SSR for August 29th - September 2nd. Could you check availability for that and send me a quote and payment procedures? Thank you!

Hi You caught me just on lunch at work!

yes there is availability for those dates - 142 points standard view, 179 preferred view. Generally I say 50% to make the booking and the balance once I confirm the booking has been made. I do payments through PayPal.

Let me know if you wanted to go ahead.
Thanks

Good morning! I am planning a girls trip over Labor of next year. I am interested in a booking a 2 bedroom villa at SSR for August 29th - September 2nd. Could you check availability for that and send me a quote and payment procedures? Thank you!

Hi - yes please do - just checking you do mean 2019 right? No one can book a DVC property for next year (2020) yet - longest out we can book is 11 months at SSR as it’s our home resort!

Hello looking for End of April 2020 I know you wont be able to book until May2019 but would like to know I have the points to rent. We would be happy with a studio.

We have both our 2018 and 2019 Points available for rent or transfer

225 of these points are from our June 2018 Use Year so can be either used for bookings ending before June 30th this year or if we bank them for bookings after that. We could transfer these points before the end of the month and you could then either use them before end June or bank them yourself for use any time up to end June 2020!

We also have our 225 June 2019 Use year points available for bookings anytime up to June 2020.

We can currently make bookings at SSR up to mid December 2019 and any other resort to middle of August.

We have rented/transferred on here before and can provide names of previous happy renters if required.

As we are based in the UK so please do bear with us if our timezone’s are different to yours! A few larger transactions are obviously easier than lots of little ones but all requests considered

Hi there!

Do you still have points? Looking for either a studio or 1-bedroom for 10/19-10/24.

Hi! My family of 5 has used DVC rental points on our last 2 visits to Disney. We are looking to take my son for graduation on May 29, 2019 for 7 nights. We are open to most resorts with a comparable studio for 5. Length of stay is flexible. Thank you so much!

Hello, looking for renting for a stay at Aulani resort June 9, 2019 for anywhere from 4-6 nights. studio, 1 bd, or 2 bd.

Hi - there are no studios for 5 for those 7 nights - only a studio at SSR and that will only take 4. I can get a 1 bed at SSR for 184 - which would be exactly the amount of points I have left

Hi! My family of 5 has used DVC rental points on our last 2 visits to Disney. We are looking to take my son for graduation on May 29, 2019 for 7 nights. We are open to most resorts with a comparable studio for 5. Length of stay is flexible. Thank you so much!

I am looking for a studio at BLT or Poly from May 12-18. Can you please check on those two for me?

Sorry no availability for either of those resorts for those dates. Only resort that there is a studio for the whole period is SSR - 82 points for standard, 94 for preferred view.

I am looking for a studio at BLT or Poly from May 12-18. Can you please check on those two for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter