[CLOSED] 491 DVC Points for Rent/Transfer @ $13.50pp - SSR Mar 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvcepark

Tokyo Disneyland is cool!
625 DVC Points for Rent @$13.50pp. Non-SSR trips must check in by 7 months from today.
400 of those 625 points are current-year and eligible for transfer. I can only do one transfer per year so the transfer request must be for 200+ points.

I have rented out points many times before with no issues.

For rentals, 50% deposit due upon email confirmation from Disney, 50% balance due at least 90 days before check-in. No refunds. PayPal accepted. Process: once we agree on dates and you send me your information, I'll fully book the reservation online using the DVC rental tool and forward you the reservation. We'll then DocuSign a standard agreement and you pay me. Easy peasy lemon squeezy. :)

Hello, I’m looking to rent 111 points for SSR Jan 1-4, 2019, preferred 2BR. Is that available?
Thanks,
Scott

Hello, Would like to buy 24 points at Grand Floridian for a Studio on AUG 31, 2018. Can pay immediately. Thanks

Justin

Last edited:

We’re looking for a studio or 1 BR for 2 adults, 2 kids from 9/30 - 10/5. Location flexible.

Hi , I need 45 points for 2 studios ,2 nights and 1 studio for 1 night, we are having a family reunion, and because of flight prices some people are flying out on Jan.7th and some on Jan 8th. we will have 6 people for the dates of Jan.6th-Jan.8th , 2 nights and Jan.6th-Jan 7th. 1 night we are looking for VWL! Thanks so much!!

Looking a studio July 29-Aug 1, any studio/resort!?! Thanks!

625 DVC Points for Rent @$13.50pp. Non-SSR trips must check in by 7 months from today.
400 of those 625 points are current-year and eligible for transfer. I can only do one transfer per year so the transfer request must be for 200+ points.

I have rented out points many times before with no issues.

For rentals, 50% deposit due upon email confirmation from Disney, 50% balance due at least 90 days before check-in. No refunds. PayPal accepted. Process: once we agree on dates and you send me your information, I'll fully book the reservation online using the DVC rental tool and forward you the reservation. We'll then DocuSign a standard agreement and you pay me. Easy peasy lemon squeezy. :)

Hello, I’m looking to rent 111 points for SSR Jan 1-4, 2019, preferred 2BR. Is that available?
Thanks,
Scott
Sorry, 2BR not available. 1BR Standard Villa available for 66 points if you're interested. Thanks!

Looking for 45 points for transfer if you're up for it. Have rented points before successfully.

Hi, I am looking for a 100 pt. transfer if you are interested?

I'd like to rent 45 points for a SSR standard studio July 16-18th and preferred July 18-19th. Let me know!

Looking for a 2br Nov 2-4, but I would consider a 1br if there are no 2brs available. Prefer CCV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!