[CLOSED] 491 DVC Points for Rent/Transfer @ $13.50pp - SSR Mar 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
still looking for a studio 2 nights 1st choice VWL ,second Polynesian 3rd, BCV dates of 01/06-01/08, 2019 let me know!

Looking for a studio for 12/1-12/9. Prefer BLT, AK-SV, GF, Poly. Thanks!

Looking for 80 points for a mon through Fri Studio at VGC. Either the last week of November or first week of December. Would that be available?

Looking for a studio at AKV for 8/21/2018 - 8/28/2018 .
2 adults
2 children ages 10/16
I believe it’s 76 points .

Last minute trip for this July 10th and 11th. Looking for a studio pretty much anywhere. Would prefer AKL standard view if available.
Have rented before.

I am looking for 7 nights starting on Oct 21 or 22 for a 1BR unit. Any availability at any DVC resorts? I am looking for Beach club but any others that are a good value would work.

Last edited:
I am looking for 7 nights starting on Oct 21 or 22 for a 1BR unit. Any availability at any DVC resorts? I am looking for Beach club but any others that are a good value would work.

Sorry, I see no availability for a 7-night stay for a 1BR anywhere in that time period!

Any chance there is any availability for 2-3 consecutive nights in a studio at grand Californian anytime from august to October? Or a 2 bedroom villa at the end of October?

Last edited:
Hello,

I'm looking to rent SSR for 1 night from 9/4 to 9/5. Do you still have the SSR points?

Thank you.

Hello, I am a DVC member and see a 1 night availability at BCV in a studio on Tuesday August 28. We would love to add-on a night to our stay there (already used our 1 time use points this year). I know this opening might not last, hoping to book it soon! Please let me know if you have the 16 points available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!