[CLOSED] 491 DVC Points for Rent/Transfer @ $13.50pp - SSR Mar 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, not there from what I can see-- studio in boardwalk but not BCV

625 DVC Points for Rent @$13.50pp. Non-SSR trips must check in by 7 months from today.
400 of those 625 points are current-year and eligible for transfer. I can only do one transfer per year so the transfer request must be for 200+ points.

I have rented out points many times before with no issues.

For rentals, 50% deposit due upon email confirmation from Disney, 50% balance due at least 90 days before check-in. No refunds. PayPal accepted. Process: once we agree on dates and you send me your information, I'll fully book the reservation online using the DVC rental tool and forward you the reservation. We'll then DocuSign a standard agreement and you pay me. Easy peasy lemon squeezy. :)
Would also be interested for BLT
8/21 - 8/28
2 adults 2 children 10/16
Standard Studio

Hi, interested in a transfer for a December trip. I’d do the whole 200 minimum if still available. What is your use year/month?

Last edited:
Looking for the following, might be hard to obtain with the holiday:

12/27/18-1/2/2019 (dates are firm, flights booked)
2 bedroom at minimum (BW, GF, AK, but open to other resorts)

Thank you!!

Looking for 2 bdrm villa, AKV-Jambo House, savanna view - 2/10/19-2/15/19, I believe it would be 215 pts.

Hey I'm looking for a 1 studio and 1 - 2bedroom villa at AKV, Boardwalk, or OKW. We are looking for dates 6/9/19 -6/13/19. we are flexible with june dates also if this week isn't available. Thanks in advance.

Hi! I am interested in a studio for January 5-9th. Preferable BWV, or BCV. Thank you!!!!!

Hi! looking to stay on July 12th for one night at a Poly studio (23 points). Let me know if you can help!

Looking for a 2 bdrm villa (preferably standard view) Jan 4-11 at Kidani village. Thanks!

I am a DVC member and out of my own points.

I have already checked online and the following IS available: 2 Nights, August 8 & 9 in a 2BR at OKW. And 2 nights, August 10 & 11 in an ACCESSIBLE unit at BLT. Will pay immediately. Thanks.

Hi looking for 2 studios any resort prefer EPCOT area. 9/28 to 10/4. If studio not available 2 bedroom.
Thanks
Ellen

I am headed to SSR on Jan 23 to the 27 for work with 2 co workers. I do not want to use my personal points for work since I currently only own 100 a year. Do you have any we can purchase for a studio on those dates? Thanks!

Hi
We’ve just hit the 7 month mark and are looking for a studio at the Grand Californian for either two or three nights from 9th Feb if available?
Thanks
Belinda

Hello, looking for a studio or 1 BR at any of the WDW Orlando resorts 11/6/2018-11/13/2018. 2 adults, 2 kids. Thanks for checking!

Good afternoon! If you still have points to transfer, I am interested in 75 for our trip next month. What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter