[CLOSED] 491 DVC Points for Rent/Transfer @ $13.50pp - SSR Mar 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
625 DVC Points for Rent @$13.50pp. Non-SSR trips must check in by 7 months from today.
400 of those 625 points are current-year and eligible for transfer. I can only do one transfer per year so the transfer request must be for 200+ points.

I have rented out points many times before with no issues.

For rentals, 50% deposit due upon email confirmation from Disney, 50% balance due at least 90 days before check-in. No refunds. PayPal accepted. Process: once we agree on dates and you send me your information, I'll fully book the reservation online using the DVC rental tool and forward you the reservation. We'll then DocuSign a standard agreement and you pay me. Easy peasy lemon squeezy. :)
Interested in a transfer, how many points do you have left for transfer? Also want to confirm I can bank these points and what is the UY? Thanks

I am looking for a 1bdrm for Aug 1 - Aug 8th at Animal Kingdom Lodge. Would like those dates (7 nights) but am flexible for anything in between there (atleast 4-5 nights). Do you still have the points available?

I am looking for a 1bdrm for Aug 1 - Aug 8th at Animal Kingdom Lodge. Would like those dates (7 nights) but am flexible for anything in between there (atleast 4-5 nights). Do you still have the points available?
Nothing available for AKL at that time! Only pretty much availability at SSR and OKW.

625 DVC Points for Rent @$13.50pp. Non-SSR trips must check in by 7 months from today.
400 of those 625 points are current-year and eligible for transfer. I can only do one transfer per year so the transfer request must be for 200+ points.

For rentals, 50% deposit due upon email confirmation from Disney, 50% balance due at least 90 days before check-in. No refunds. PayPal accepted. Process: once we agree on dates and you send me your information, I'll fully book the reservation online using the DVC rental tool and forward you the reservation. We'll then DocuSign a standard agreement and you pay me. Easy peasy lemon squeezy. :)

Hello! I'm looking to rent 26 points for a studio at the Villas - Grand Californian for August 16th. Please let me know if you still have points available. Thank you!

Hello, Any AKL or Boardwalk studios available in Jan? Dates are flexible.

Last edited:
I would be interested in a 286 point transfer. The points are bankable through Oct 31, 2018, right? DM me and we can get everything set up.

Hi
I'm looking for:
Boardwalk
2 people (me and my daughter)
check in 9/17
check out 9/21

Sorry, points appear mostly taken at this point! Updating post title now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!