CLOSED: 500+ Points for Rent as Low as $14.50/pt at AKL, BCV, BRV, OKW, SSR

Status
Not open for further replies.

disdoit

Run Disney. Dis Do It.
DVC Gold
500+ Points for Rent as Low as $14.50/pt

I have 500+ points to rent for stays checking in up to 7 months in advance at all DVC resorts and up to 11 months in advance at some DW resorts (see below). Points may be available for transfer, depending on the resort and timing.

** Minimum rental size is 200 points per room **

Cost per point:
$14.50 for 300+ points
$15.00 for 250-299 points
$15.50 for 200-249 points

PLUS — if booking more than 7 months in advance:
+$2.00/pt to book BCV, BLT, or BWV
+$1.50/pt to book AKL or BRV
+$1.00/pt to book OKW or SSR

Example: 275 points at Beach Club checking in 10 months from now would be $17.00/pt ($15.00 + $2.00).

I can book up to 11 months in advance at Animal Kingdom Lodge, Beach Club, Boulder Ridge, Old Key West, and Saratoga Springs. I *may* be able to book at Bay Lake or Boardwalk up to 11 months in advance, depending on the amount of points needed.

I’m an experienced renter and use a simple electronic rental agreement and accept payment via PayPal.

Hello.

I am looking for a 2 bed accommodation for this coming October for 14 nights (ish) checkin-in anytime after the 15th October? Would love to be able to rent points for this time?

Annette

Hello.

I am looking for a 2 bed accommodation for this coming October for 14 nights (ish) checkin-in anytime after the 15th October? Would love to be able to rent points for this time?

Annette

There's no availability for anywhere close to 14 straight nights, but if you're open to a split stay (some nights here, some nights there), we might be able to cobble something together between stays at Saratoga Springs and/or Old Key West. PM if interested and we can discuss more.

Interested in Oct 29-Nov3, dates are somewhat flexible by 2-3 days either way. Do you have anything available? Thanks!

Interested in Oct 29-Nov3, dates are somewhat flexible by 2-3 days either way. Do you have anything available? Thanks!
If you need a room that requires 200+ points (my minimum), there might be a 2BR or 3BR at Saratoga that works. PM me if interested.

Any chance of either
24oct to 2 nov
Or
28/29 Oct to 2 Nov?

Studio rooms at
Animal kingdom
Old Key west
Boardwalk

Or similar priced resort

We are interested in a studio, possibly a one bedroom at Wilderness Lodge, but are willing to stay elsewhere if something is available. We are looking to stay September 1-5 or September 2-5 for 2 adults. We will be celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary!!! We have rented points in the past, so we are familiar with the process. TIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!