CLOSED: 500+ Points for Rent as Low as $14.50/pt at AKL, BCV, BRV, OKW, SSR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested in BCV 2 bedroom December 13-20. Is there any availability during that time?
No, sorry, booked almost solid (1 night available). Only SSR and OKW have 2BRs available for that week. Please PM me if either of those are of interest.

500+ Points for Rent as Low as $14.50/pt

I have 500+ points to rent for stays checking in up to 7 months in advance at all DVC resorts and up to 11 months in advance at some DW resorts (see below). Points may be available for transfer, depending on the resort and timing.

** Minimum rental size is 200 points per room **

Cost per point:
$14.50 for 300+ points
$15.00 for 250-299 points
$15.50 for 200-249 points

PLUS — if booking more than 7 months in advance:
+$2.00/pt to book BCV, BLT, or BWV
+$1.50/pt to book AKL or BRV
+$1.00/pt to book OKW or SSR

Example: 275 points at Beach Club checking in 10 months from now would be $17.00/pt ($15.00 + $2.00).

I can book up to 11 months in advance at Animal Kingdom Lodge, Beach Club, Boulder Ridge, Old Key West, and Saratoga Springs. I *may* be able to book at Bay Lake or Boardwalk up to 11 months in advance, depending on the amount of points needed.

I’m an experienced renter and use a simple electronic rental agreement and accept payment via PayPal.

Hello. Do you have any availability for a 2 bedroom for July 12-16 2019?

Interested in 2 bedroom at BCV March 7-14, 2020, I believe it's 350 points - not sure if you have that many available?

Interested in a 2 bedroom @ Grand Californian 5 or 6 nights: Jan 12 - 16 or 17, 2020. Thanks!!
I can't book GC more than 7 months in advance, but I could try at the 7-month mark next month if you'd like (although in all likelihood I won't be able to snag it for you then -- if you definitely want GC, I recommend you find someone with GC points). Please PM me to discuss more if you'd like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter