CLOSED: 500+ Points for Rent as Low as $14.50/pt at AKL BRV BWV OKW SSR

Status
Not open for further replies.

disdoit

Run Disney. Dis Do It.
DVC Gold
I have 500+ points to rent for stays checking in up to 7 months in advance at all DVC resorts and up to 11 months at Animal Kingdom Lodge, Boulder Ridge, Boardwalk, Old Key West, and Saratoga Springs.

** Minimum rental size is 200 points per room **

Cost per point:
$14.50 for 300+ points
$15.00 for 250-299 points
$15.50 for 200-249 points

PLUS — if booking more than 7 months in advance:
+$2.00/pt to book BWV
+$1.50/pt to book AKL or BRV
+$1.00/pt to book OKW or SSR

Example: 275 points at AKL checking in 10 months from now would be $16.50/pt ($15.00 + $1.50).

I’m an experienced renter and use a simple electronic rental agreement and accept payment via PayPal.

Please PM me and I'll be happy to check availability for you.

If you’re unable to find people in need of 200+ points, please reach out to me. We’ve been seriously searching for rental points for a stay at BWV in August and haven’t had any matches (after waiting on a waitlist with three different agencies). We are a family of five so we can’t do a one bedroom, and we can only stay 8 nights (147 points for a studio).

If you’re unable to find people in need of 200+ points, please reach out to me. We’ve been seriously searching for rental points for a stay at BWV in August and haven’t had any matches (after waiting on a waitlist with three different agencies). We are a family of five so we can’t do a one bedroom, and we can only stay 8 nights (147 points for a studio). I understand you are looking for renters of 200+ points, but if at any point that changes, please let me know!! :) Thank you and good luck!

I am looking for 345 points. I would like them transferred into my DVC account. I hoping to use them in Aulani in June. I have a waiting list.

Hi. Do you happen to have a September UY at SSR?
I'm looking for a 116 point transfer into my 2019 or 2020 UY.
SSR would be preferable, if you have September so I can use online without calling MS.
If not, still interested.
Thank you.

Hi. Do you happen to have a September UY at SSR?
I'm looking for a 116 point transfer into my 2019 or 2020 UY.
SSR would be preferable, if you have September so I can use online without calling MS.
If not, still interested.
Thank you.
Unfortunately I have a 200 point minimum, sorry.

I have 500+ points to rent for stays checking in up to 7 months in advance at all DVC resorts and up to 11 months at Animal Kingdom Lodge, Boulder Ridge, Boardwalk, Old Key West, and Saratoga Springs.

Cost per point:
$14.50 for 300+ points

+$2.00/pt to book BWV

Example: 275 points at AKL checking in 10 months from now would be $16.50/pt ($15.00 + $1.50).

I’m an experienced renter and use a simple electronic rental agreement and accept payment via PayPal.

Cost per point:
$14.50 for 300+ points

+$2.00/pt to book BWV

Hello,

I am new to this forum. Looking for a 9 nights stay at Boardwalk or Beach Club Studio Villa preferred
June 23 - July 2 or June 24 - July 3
2 adults, 1 child (12)
I see you have a 200 pt minimum. Any help appreciated

Hello,

I am new to this forum. Looking for a 9 nights stay at Boardwalk or Beach Club Studio Villa preferred
June 23 - July 2 or June 24 - July 3
2 adults, 1 child (12)
I see you have a 200 pt minimum. Any help appreciated
Welcome to the forum! Despite the 200 pt minimum, I think you may find it difficult to find a BW or BC studio available for 9 nights within a 7-month booking window (there may be a stretch of 9 here or there, but it can be tough). Please send me a PM if you'd like to follow up for future reference (read the FAQs to find out how to PM).

I am also new.
we are looking for March 9-15th at Disney world will be our first trip there. Taking my niece for her high school graduation.

I am also new.
we are looking for March 9-15th at Disney world will be our first trip there. Taking my niece for her high school graduation.
Welcome to the forum! That's very nice of you to take your niece. If it's just the two of you, you would likely only need a DVC studio and, unfortunately, those tend to book up many months in advance (currently there are no studios available for your dates at any DVC resort, for example). Which room size(s) and resort(s) were you interested in?

Welcome to the forum! That's very nice of you to take your niece. If it's just the two of you, you would likely only need a DVC studio and, unfortunately, those tend to book up many months in advance (currently there are no studios available for your dates at any DVC resort, for example). Which room size(s) and resort(s) were you interested in?
Thank you for checking. We are also looking at a trip to Disneyland next November 25-29th 2020. That would be just my husband, our 2 year old daughter and myself.

How does payment work?
Different members have different payment policies. The first step, of course, is to find an available resort/room to your liking. Disneyland is particularly hard to get a DVC room, since there's only one DVC resort (Grand Californian) and it doesn't have a lot of DVC rooms. You will almost certainly need to book a room at GC more than 7 months in advance, which means you need to find someone with GC as their home resort (I don't have GC as my home resort, sorry). PM me if you'd like to discuss further (please read the FAQs if you're not familiar with how to PM).

Different members have different payment policies. The first step, of course, is to find an available resort/room to your liking. Disneyland is particularly hard to get a DVC room, since there's only one DVC resort (Grand Californian) and it doesn't have a lot of DVC rooms. You will almost certainly need to book a room at GC more than 7 months in advance, which means you need to find someone with GC as their home resort (I don't have GC as my home resort, sorry). PM me if you'd like to discuss further (please read the FAQs if you're not familiar with how to PM).
Great thank you for all the information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts