CLOSED 500+ SSR & AUL points for rent, $16 per point, Dec. and Feb. use years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi, looking for 6 nights, any studio June 23-July 6. 2 adults, 2 kids, 10 and 14. Thanks!

Saratoga Springs and Old Key West both have availability.

SSR has a standard studio 28 June-4 July and preferred studios available for check in any day beginning 25 June. OKW has a standard studio 28 June-4 July. Let me know if you’re interested.

Hello.
I am looking for any 2 bed accommodation for this coming October ideally anytime after the 16th October for 2 weeks?

Hello.
I am looking for any 2 bed accommodation for this coming October ideally anytime after the 16th October for 2 weeks?
Hi. Unfortunately there is nothing for 2 weeks in October, however, if you are willing to do a split stay, there is availability at SSR from 20-25 October in a preferred 2BR and 25-31 October in a standard for 408 points. You could also do just 25 October in the standard and move back to a preferred for 26-31 October for 443 points. Just let me know if you are interested.

Last edited:
Hi. Unfortunately there is nothing for 2 weeks in October, however, if you are willing to do a split stay, there is availability at SSR from 20-25 October in a preferred 2BR and 25-31 October in a standard for 408 points. You could also do just 25 October in the standard and move back to a preferred for 26-31 October for 443 points. Just let me know if you are interested.

Thank you :)
Ideally we are looking at 13/14 nights, could this be possible?

Thank you :)
Ideally we are looking at 13/14 nights, could this be possible?
That was the best that I could find. October is difficult because the Halloween party is going on the whole month. The last two weekends are specially hard to get. I was surprised to see any availability for the weekend of the 24th. I tried a whole bunch of different combinations and wasn’t able to come up with anything after the 31st or anything before the 20th that could connect to that reservation

That was the best that I could find. October is difficult because the Halloween party is going on the whole month. The last two weekends are specially hard to get. I was surprised to see any availability for the weekend of the 24th. I tried a whole bunch of different combinations and wasn’t able to come up with anything after the 31st or anything before the 20th that could connect to that reservation

I could definitely work with those dates though :)

Sorry for my lack of experience here, how would I go about reserving these dates please. I have been visiting Disney now for the past 15 years but feel like a duck out of water when it comes to DVC and renting points. Please bare with me :)

I could definitely work with those dates though :)

Sorry for my lack of experience here, how would I go about reserving these dates please. I have been visiting Disney now for the past 15 years but feel like a duck out of water when it comes to DVC and renting points. Please bare with me :)
No worries. To start, please send me a private message and I’ll send you the details.

Not sure what the "use years" thing means but my fiance and i are looking at honeymooning at one of the boardwalk resorts from Sept 13-27 2020

Not sure what the "use years" thing means but my fiance and i are looking at honeymooning at one of the boardwalk resorts from Sept 13-27 2020
Hi. Use year means the month and year points are renewed. September 2020 is too far out to make a reservation. For Boardwalk, you would either need to find someone renting Boardwalk points 11 months prior to your dates or anyone renting from another hotel 7 months prior n

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter