Closed - 53 points available for rent $15/pt - must be used by 9/30/20 BWV, VGF points good for all resorts

Status
Not open for further replies.

KAT4DISNEY

Glad to be a test subject
Updated 5/22 - I have 53 BWV & VGF points remaining for rent for reservations by 9/30/20. $15/pt

These points can be used to book any DVC resort. They are banked points so not eligible to be transferred.

Please PM me or respond to this post if interested.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Looking for any studio, Sept 19-26th, 2020, if available. Thanks.

Looking for any studio, Sept 19-26th, 2020, if available. Thanks.

Hi! Sorry but there are no studio's available anywhere for that entire length of stay. There are some 1BR options if you wished to consider that instead.

Can also do any other 7 day range in September (We’re flexible)
Sending you a PM about availability earlier in the month! (or not - I see you don't have enough posts yet for that :))

SSR is the only resort with 7 day availability in a studio and only earlier in the month. I could get you either a SSR standard view studio any 7 nights for a stay between Sept 1 and checking out on Sept 11th or a SSR Preferred view studio any 7 nights from Sept 1 thru check out on Sept 15th. Many of the Preferred view studios have just been refurbished although that would not be guaranteed.

Last edited:
We are looking for AKL Savannah View Studio Check in 9/20/2020 and check out 9/27/2020. ( can do the week before or after). Are your points still available to rent? Thanks! My son is getting married and he and his fiance would LOVE a Disney honeymoon with an AKL stay. We would definitely consider a one bedroom savannah view, too. Thank you.

We are looking for AKL Savannah View Studio Check in 9/20/2020 and check out 9/27/2020. ( can do the week before or after). Are your points still available to rent? Thanks! My son is getting married and he and his fiance would LOVE a Disney honeymoon with an AKL stay. We would definitely consider a one bedroom savannah view, too. Thank you.

Hi! Congrats on the wedding in the family! There are no studios available for 7 nights during any of that time but there is actually availability for a Standard view 1BR at AKV Jambo for the 20th-27th! Many of the standard views at Jambo house are partial savannah view (often have a "people" pen in front or are in a corner of a wing) however there would be no guarantee that they would be assigned to one of those so I would not want them to assume it would happen but there are numerous viewing areas around the resort if they did not get one of the partial savannah view rooms. The remainder of the standard view rooms face the pool area.

If they are open to changing rooms a different possibility would be to start with the standard view 1BR for 3 nights and then move to a savannah view 1BR for the last 4 nights - also at Jambo.
Or with different dates starting Sept 23rd or 24th they could do a 1BR savannah view at Jambo and then move to a Kidani 1BR savannah view for the final 3 or 4 nights.

thank you so much for your very quick reply! How many points would we need to rent to do the the option with the start date of Sept 23 starting out at Jambo and moving to Kidani?

thank you so much for your very quick reply! How many points would we need to rent to do the the option with the start date of Sept 23 starting out at Jambo and moving to Kidani?

A 1BR savannah view at AKV is 209 points for check in Sept 23rd and check out Sept 30th. It actually is just missing 1 night to have the entire stay at Kidani. That could be waitlisted. If the waitlist did not fill there would be 1 move from Jambo to Kidani and if the waitlist did fill then all 7 nights would be at Kidani.

And sorry for not mentioning that the Standard view 1BR at Jambo from Sept 20-27 (7 nights) would be 162 points.

This sounds great. My son is talking to his fiance and we will get back with you very soon (by tomorrow). Is that ok?

This sounds great. My son is talking to his fiance and we will get back with you very soon (by tomorrow). Is that ok?

The points are still available so that's fine. If we do more forward we will need to work thru the private conversation and you need at least 3 more posts somewhere for that option to be available. Just an FYI! :)

Thank you. I am a long time "stalker" but first time poster. I will make sure to do a few more posts. Also, if they want to move it even a few days later, like checking in on Saturday, September 26, are the one bedroom savanna view rooms still available? I really appreciate all of your help.

Thank you. I am a long time "stalker" but first time poster. I will make sure to do a few more posts. Also, if they want to move it even a few days later, like checking in on Saturday, September 26, are the one bedroom savanna view rooms still available? I really appreciate all of your help.

Unfortunately my issue becomes that my points need to be used for stays no later than Sept 30th. I did still take a look however there isn't availability to give them 7 nights with a 9/26 check in.

I have 375 BWV & VGF points for rent for reservations by 9/30/20. $15/pt

These points can be used to book any DVC resort. They are banked points so not eligible to be transferred.

Please PM me or respond to this post if interested.

Thanks!

hi im interested at the boardwalk Villas checking in aug 31st and checking out sept 9th we would like 2 studios or anything open. There are 8 of us going. Look forward to hearing back from you.

thank you

Last edited:
hi im interested at the boardwalk Villas checking in aug 31st and checking out sept 9th we would like 2 studios or anything open. There are 8 of us going. Look forward to hearing back from you.

thank you

Hello! There is nothing available at BWV for that length of stay.

I can get 2 SSR studios (1 standard and 1 preferred) which would be 107 pts & 125 pts = total of 232 for check in Aug 31st and check out Sept 9th. There are also 2BR's at SSR. Standard view would be 282 points and preferred view 345 points. OKW 2BR - 283 points is also available.

Any other options are 2BR's and would require a split stay.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts