Closed - 53 points available for rent $15/pt - must be used by 9/30/20 BWV, VGF points good for all resorts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there! Hope you are well! My wife and I are looking for a studio at Boardwalk for 9/4-9/12 (we are open to other resorts if necessary).
Thanks, Dave

Hello-Would you have availability for August 20th-August 26th? We would like a 1 Bedroom Suite and we do not have a preference of resort.
Thanks!

Hi - any availability for a 2-bedroom at VGF for 3/4 nights in a row in September? Still working on my posts so can't PM yet!

Hello,
I would like between 60-120 points for this July 17-20th, at either BWV, BCV, AKV, or any of the monorail resorts, for 4 adults. Would like to rent as soon as possible. Thank you

Hello,
I would like between 60-120 points for this July 17-20th, at either BWV, BCV, AKV, or any of the monorail resorts, for 4 adults. Would like to rent as soon as possible. Thank you

Do you prefer a studio or a 1BR? There are options in both at several of your requested resorts.

1 bedroom if the points are under 100. I would like to stay below 75 points.

Ok - the studios currently showing availability at those locations are: BWV pool/garden view studio 60 pts, PVB standard view studio 77 pts, Kidani savannah view studio 63 pts, Jambo standard view studio 52 points.

And you're in luck as the only 1bedroom that is less than 100 pts is available - Jambo Value 1 BR - 78 points.

If you would like to book something please let me know. We'll also have to start a "conversation" private message in order to complete the booking and you'll need a minimum of 10 posts on the boards before we can do that.

Thanks!

Ok - the studios currently showing availability at those locations are: BWV pool/garden view studio 60 pts, PVB standard view studio 77 pts, Kidani savannah view studio 63 pts, Jambo standard view studio 52 points.

And you're in luck as the only 1bedroom that is less than 100 pts is available - Jambo Value 1 BR - 78 points.

If you would like to book something please let me know. We'll also have to start a "conversation" private message in order to complete the booking and you'll need a minimum of 10 posts on the boards before we can do that.

Thanks!

What about Savanna View at Jambo, 1 bedroom? Which is my top choice, second choice would be 1 bedroom at Boardwalk, any view.

For July 17-20th, 3 nights, there is a Jambo 1BR savannah view for 120 points and BWV 1BR pool/garden view for 123 points.

Kidani also has a 1BR savannah view available.

For July 17-20th, 3 nights, there is a Jambo 1BR savannah view for 120 points and BWV 1BR pool/garden view for 123 points.

Kidani also has a 1BR savannah view available.

Great! Will take the Jambo savanna view.

A couple of things since I am new here.

How do I purchase? I have my own contract (zero points available), do the points go into my account, or how does it work?

How do I start a private message? Is it not available until I post 10 times?

Great! Will take the Jambo savanna view.

A couple of things since I am new here.

How do I purchase? I have my own contract (zero points available), do the points go into my account, or how does it work?

How do I start a private message? Is it not available until I post 10 times?

Ok!

Once you have 10 posts then the conversation will be an option. If your uncertain how to do that you can post here again and I’ll start the messaging. At the moment you have a post count of 5.

The reservation remains in my DVC account but you’ll be able to link the reservation to your own My Disney Experience account and see it there. Once we can start a private conversation I’ll get the information to book the room. I do ask for the full payment within 7 days either via personal check or something like Zelle.

Ok!

Once you have 10 posts then the conversation will be an option. If your uncertain how to do that you can post here again and I’ll start the messaging. At the moment you have a post count of 5.

The reservation remains in my DVC account but you’ll be able to link the reservation to your own My Disney Experience account and see it there. Once we can start a private conversation I’ll get the information to book the room. I do ask for the full payment within 7 days either via personal check or something like Zelle.

Okay, thank you. What about PayPal?

Updated 5/17 - I have 236 BWV & VGF points for rent for reservations by 9/30/20. $15/pt

These points can be used to book any DVC resort. They are banked points so not eligible to be transferred.

Please PM me or respond to this post if interested.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!