Closed - 53 points available for rent $15/pt - must be used by 9/30/20 BWV, VGF points good for all resorts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello,
I am checking to see if you still have points available. I believe its 128 points needed.
I am interested in OKW.
8/29-9/3
1 bedroom villa

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hello,
I am checking to see if you still have points available. I believe its 128 points needed.
I am interested in OKW.
8/29-9/3
1 bedroom villa

Thank you!

Hello! That room is available and does require 128 points. If you are interested in booking it we will need to work thru a private message and you must have 10 posts before you'll be able to do that.
Thanks!

Hi Kat,

I am sorry if you answered this before, but what is your policy if Disney is still closed or is not guaranteeing entry with a resort stay (or they are offering some sort of modified experience)? I would like to add a day onto a stay I already have booked in September, but am obviously nervous about things being 100% open by then. TY!!

Updated 5/19 - I have 180 BWV & VGF points remaining for rent for reservations by 9/30/20. $15/pt

These points can be used to book any DVC resort. They are banked points so not eligible to be transferred.

Please PM me or respond to this post if interested.

Thanks!
Could I check out October 1 with these points?

Hi Kat,

I am sorry if you answered this before, but what is your policy if Disney is still closed or is not guaranteeing entry with a resort stay (or they are offering some sort of modified experience)? I would like to add a day onto a stay I already have booked in September, but am obviously nervous about things being 100% open by then. TY!!

Hi! I'll work to rebook or if nothing agreeable can be reached I will refund. With the small number of points remaining I would like to use the majority in a single reservation so I don't know if you're one day would do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!