CLOSED 54 points for current year and 150 for next year at $13.25/point. SSR home resort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings Leon...do you still have points left that could be used in December of 2019? If so, I am interested in two (2) studios at SSR for a Monday 12/2 arrival through a Saturday, 12/7 departure which would be 58 x 2 = 116 for 2 standard view studios or 68 x 2 = 136 for 2 preferred view studios. If that timeframe does not work, we could do Monday, 12/9 to Saturday 12/14 with the same room configurations for the same point values. Standard view would be most budget friendly, but preferred would be OK also. While SSR is our favorites resort, hands down, but if SSR has no availability, we would, while sad, consider OKW with the same dates and room needs. It is my understanding that OKW during this time period is 53 points for a studio or at total of 106 points. Our final option, if all else fails, would be a 2 bedroom villa at 152 if you were able to facilitate getting the 2 extra points.

I will await your reply.

Kind Regards,

Cathy
Sorry Carol, but I need to use those points by 11/30 and not into December.

I am also looking for 2020---Feb. 26th for one night 3 adults, Jambo Studio.

Hello Leon,

Do you have points available for a stay in 2020? Looking at January 31st, 2020 - February 3rd, 2020. Interested in a studio at any of the resorts (preferably Animal Kingdom Lodge, Boardwalk or Saratoga Springs).

Thanks!

Quote Reply

Hello Leon,

Do you have points available for a stay in 2020? Looking at January 31st, 2020 - February 3rd, 2020. Interested in a studio at any of the resorts (preferably Animal Kingdom Lodge, Boardwalk or Saratoga Springs).

Thanks!

Quote Reply
Hello. SSR has Deluxe Studio Standard room for 44 points.
SSR has Deluxe Studio Preferred Room for 50 points.

Animal Kingdom Jambo House has a Studio Savanna View for 52 points.

Let me know if you want either of these. But you must find a way to enable private conversations so that we can exchange emails.

Hello. SSR has Deluxe Studio Standard room for 44 points.
SSR has Deluxe Studio Preferred Room for 50 points.

Animal Kingdom Jambo House has a Studio Savanna View for 52 points.

Let me know if you want either of these. But you must find a way to enable private conversations so that we can exchange emails.

I will have access to PM tomorrow (24 hour wait for new account). I’m definitely interested! Would you recommend one over the other? I’m leaning Animal Kingdom Lodge...

I will have access to PM tomorrow (24 hour wait for new account). I’m definitely interested! Would you recommend one over the other? I’m leaning Animal Kingdom Lodge...
Hello

I have found there are not many differences between the rooms. One might be a bit closer to the pool or a slightly better view (I assume with the higher point value they do give you something).

Just let me know which one you want and I will reserve it for you.

Leon

PS Arrested Development is a great show. And Tony Hale was also great on VEEP.

Hello

I have found there are not many differences between the rooms. One might be a bit closer to the pool or a slightly better view (I assume with the higher point value they do give you something).

Leon

Okay, great. I’ll send you a PM right when it’s enabled for me (should be in the next few hours).

A fellow AD fan! Yes! I’ve heard really good things about VEEP.

He’s also in the new Toy Story movie. Each time he had a line I thought, “Hey brother”!

- Caleb

Hello,

Im interested in the either a studio at the Poly or BLT for 2/1/-2/6. Any availability?

Hello,

I am looking for a studio, basic view, for 1 night, Oct 3, 2019. 2 people. Boardwalk, Saratoga, Animal Kingdom.. are my 1st 3, but open to any of them! Thank you!

Looking for 52 points for SSR preferably in the Congress section for February 9-13, 2020. Just two adults. Also, interested in the dining package!

Thank you!

Karen

Hello

Leon

It's been 24 hours since I created my account and I still can't PM you... trying to troubleshoot right now. Just wanted to keep you in the loop as I'm still interested in the Animal Kingdom Lodge room.

Thank you!

- Caleb

Looking for 52 points for SSR preferably in the Congress section for February 9-13, 2020. Just two adults. Also, interested in the dining package!

Thank you!

Karen
No rooms are available for that one night. Only waitlisted. Sorry

Looking for a studio for feb8 through feb 18 at Polynesian. Would that be something you could book at the 7 month mark?

Greetings all

I have 204 points to rent of which 54 must be by the end of November of this year. I can borrow up to 150 from next year if is a shortage that needs to be made up. My home base is Saratoga Springs, but they can be used at any Disney resort.

Please let me know the following information when you contact me
1) Your check in date
2) The number of nights you plan on staying
3) Your desired resort (Please note that if you are flexible you will have more opportunities to have a magical experience).
4) The size of the unit you require (studio, 1-bedroom, etc)
5) The number of people in your party (please separate them as adults vs. children under 18)

When we do confirm the reservation, I will also need the following information (as per Disney):
1) The name, address, and contact phone number of the primary renter
2) The names of any other adults in the party
3) The names and ages of any minor guests.
4) The email address of the renter.

Also please note that I might not be able to reply to your request during work hours, but as soon as I get home I will respond to all.

important: I am not sure how to send a PM, and I think that is the only way I can give you my phone number or email address. If you know how to do that, please let me know.

Thank you for reading, and have a magical day
Leon

Last minute request- Looking for a rental that will fit 2 adults and 3 kids. We are open to all resorts. Our dates are July 5-8 and July 11-15. Thank you in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter