CLOSED: 55 points for rent @15 per point for use by 5/31/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing available at those resorts for those dates. Anything else I can check for you?
Thanks for checking, figured it was a long shot. How about fall weekends? Studio Friday- Sunday’s in September or October? Boardwalk and Beach club are first choices. Followed by Polynesian or Bay lake? Thanks again!

Thanks for checking, figured it was a long shot. How about fall weekends? Studio Friday- Sunday’s in September or October? Boardwalk and Beach club are first choices. Followed by Polynesian or Bay lake? Thanks again!
It does look like those times are open but the points I am trying to rent would not cover that time period as they are beyond the end of my use year that I am renting in (5/31/19 is the farthest I can go). I am sure others can help and maybe a future request for you will align with me renting point. Feel free to PM me on any future needs and perhaps we can do business together then!

Me again! Looking for an additional reservation - this time will be 2 adults, for one night, April 30-May 1st. BW Std Studio Studio or AKL Std Studio. OR, one night, May 1st-2nd BW Standard Studio =)

Hi we are new to this forum and looking to plan a last minute trip.. do you have anything from 02/09-02/14?

I sent you a PM Thanks we just need 1 night May 12th. :flower1:

Anything available for a last minute stay 2/8-2/10? Single night or both nights? 2 adults, no resort preference.

Hello, I am interested in 2 bedroom or a 1 bedroom to accommodate 2 adults and 2 kids (under 2). preferably beach club or yacht club however any close proximity to theme park such as Epcot or Magic Kingdom during March 9-16th would be appreciated .Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!