CLOSED: 61 Boardwalk Points to Rent @ $13.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I would really like to rent 30 points for 2 nights at Vero Beach for an Inn Room with Ocean view for May 12-14. It's not letting me send a PM yet. I completed 10 posts yesterday, but I think I also have to registered for 24 hours as well. If you have the capability to PM me first, could you?

Thank you,
Jennifer

I apologize I tried to PM you but it will not let me. I am looking for a 1 bedroom either june 11-13 or 12-14. any resorts will work expect OKW and SSR. Thank you in advance and again I'm sorry I cannot PM

See the above post to PM. Thanks

Hi, I would really like to rent 30 points for 2 nights at Vero Beach for an Inn Room with Ocean view for May 12-14. It's not letting me send a PM yet. I completed 10 posts yesterday, but I think I also have to registered for 24 hours as well. If you have the capability to PM me first, could you?

Thank you,
Jennifer

JENNIFER, WHEN YOU ARE ABLE TO PM, SEND ME A MESSAGE. YOUR REQUEST IS AVAILABLE AND I WOULD BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU OUT. THANK YOU.

Hello, I’m looking to rent points for one night in a studio for 2 adults and 1 child on 3/19/19.

I sent a PM (I think, first time trying :)) but we are looking for a studio at Old Key West or Boardwalk from October 14-October 19th, 2 adults and 2 teenagers.

If still available I have a party of 5 (3 adults and 2 children ages 6 and 1) and am looking for may 25 to 27, 2019

If still available I have a party of 5 (3 adults and 2 children ages 6 and 1) and am looking for may 25 to 27, 2019

Studio not available at any of the 11 resorts

1 BR available at OKW and SSR

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter