CLOSED: 62 points for rent @15 per point for use by 5/31/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKV, Poly, or anywhere but SSR Or OKW LOL, Studio 2 adults April 29-May 6 or 7, 2019. TIA!
Nothing in any resort. There are 1 or 2 nights in several resorts over that time period but not sure if you wanted to keep changing rooms. If so I can dig more and see if you can piece together a stay in 3-4 resorts over that time period.

In need of 2 Bedroom Villa: 1 night 3/22 and/or 1 night 3/27. Can you check availability? I’m open to anything.
I’d like 3/27 near MK if available and 3/22 at Saratoga Tree House, Boulder Ridge/Copper Creek, or Kidani but again very open to available options.
I have a package booked in the middle of these dates but would like to extend 1 night on each end.

In need of 2 Bedroom Villa: 1 night 3/22 and/or 1 night 3/27. Can you check availability? I’m open to anything.
I’d like 3/27 near MK if available and 3/22 at Saratoga Tree House, Boulder Ridge/Copper Creek, or Kidani but again very open to available options.
I have a package booked in the middle of these dates but would like to extend 1 night on each end.

Lots of options.

For 3/27

SSR - 46 points
Copper creek Cabin - 121 points
Poly Bungalow - 160 points

For 3/22

VWL - 55
SSR - Std 47 Preferred 57 Treehouse 58
BLT - Std 57 Theme Park view - 76
OKW - 48
GF - 74
Copper creek Cabin - 140 points
AKL Kidani Savanna - 61
Poly Bungalow - 187 points

I have 46 points left that I was planning to rent. I am open to going over that and renting some extra, but will ask $17/point if you want to use over 100 points as it starts to impact my ability to do future trips we have planned. If you want to go between 46-100 I will be fine with the $15/point.

Let me know what you'd like to do.

I am looking for 1 bedroom 3 adults 1 child 5/10/19 - 5/13/19 . Is there anything available?
VWL - 115
SSR Std - 97 Pref 108
BWV Pool view - 115
AKL Kidani Savnna - 106
OKW - 91

Partial nights at some other places, but would take some work to see if they could be pieced together and would obviously require you changing resorts during the trip.

As noted in the response above I'm willing to consider going over 100 but at a higher rate for those additional points.

I need May 3-11, do you have anything?
BWV, OKW, SSR, VWL and AKL all have 1 BR for your time. With the amount of points you will need for some we'd certainly have to discuss in more detail. SSR has a Studio for 132. See my notes two above for what I would ask for when heading over 100 points. A lot of other options so if you can get more specific I can get you better answers.

Hi! I'm looking to book a studio at BWV for January 2020. Any chance you own there? I know we're still about a month out but I want to have someone ready to go ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!