Closed: 72 SSR Points for Rent $16/17 per pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmjm

I need another vacation at the House of Mouse
Happy New Year

Closed: I dont have any points left
I have 72 SSR points available for rent. The points have a February 2020 use year and are good thru Jan 31 2021. I would like to do at least a 50 point rental at $16 per point. Smaller point rentals would be $17 per point.

I have rented and transferred in the past and can provide referencesand a rental contract. I use PayPal and Zelle to process payments.

If you interested please PM me. Thanks, Mark

Last edited:
[QUOTE="mmjm, post: 61383100, member: 78159"
Happy New Year

I have 350 Boardwalk Points and 72 SSR points available for a transfer to another DVC member at $16 per point. The points have a February 2020 use year and are good thru Jan 31 2021. I would like to transfer at least 350 points and will do all 422. I will also consider a rental if it requires at least 250 pts or more at $17 per point

I have rented and transferred in the past and can provide references. I use PayPal and Zelle to process payments.

If you interested please PM me. Thanks, Mark
[/QUOTE]

MDJ, I'm not sure what you are looking for, it appears you copied my posting

Good afternoon, My family, my wife and I, along with our 2 daughters/my son in laws, and our 4 grandchildren are planning to go to Disney World in either November or early December of this year. In November/December our oldest granddaughter will be 5; two will be in their 2's and one less than a year. We just began planning and at this time we are fairly flexible with the dates. We are focusing on one of these weeks; 11/7-11/14/20, 11/14-11/21/20 or 12/1- 12/8. Depending on availability we don't need to have the week necessarily run Saturday to Saturday. We should be able to leave any day within those dates. We don't want to get too close to Thanksgiving. We can also leave a little later in December but really don't want to leave much later than December 6th or 7th and get too close to Christmas. We'd also consider 6 nights if necessary.

We are looking for 3 rooms, all studios. With the ages of the grandchildren my daughters have decided they'd like to focus on a resort on the monorail or possibly Boardwalk. Their focus has been on Bay Tower and the Polynesian but when I informed them of your listing they seemed excited about the possibility. I'd like to think it was because we stayed at the Grand Floridian, within months, of it's grand opening for my oldest daughters 5th birthday but they're response to my text didn't include anything along those lines it was more of "definitely inquire, it's on the monorail". Maybe if we get lucky that will become more of the conversation.

I just became aware of this site. I'm not sure if you get inundated with inquiries when you post, and that many don't seem to be serious, but I can assure you we are very interested and arelooking to book something as soon as we can.

Not sure if you need anything else. I've probably made the message too long already.

I appreciate your time.

Thank you,
Mike DeAngelis

Hi Mike, Im sorry, I just transferred the 350 BDW points to another member. All I have is the 72 SSR points at this time

The points are all rented and transferred. thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!