CLOSED -77 points for $13 must be used by May 31st

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaronamy

DVC members since 2002
I have 77 points that need to be used by May 31st 2019. PM if you are interested and I can book for you.
Amy

I’m interested. Are you willing to transfer or make reservations? Also are you willing to only do 50?

Definitely interested. Looking to book a studio at the boardwalk March 30 and March 31. Will be interested in any studio also.

Thank you,

Lou

Hi. I am looking for May 4-10 in a studio anywhere. I think this would probably use all your points. Can you let me know what is available?

Hi :) can you see if there is availability for a studio for two adults at BWV for 3/30 - 4/4? Thanks for checking!

Sorry nothing at the Boardwalk for those dates and no studios anywhere. The best I could do would be a 1 bedroom at Saratoga

Anything available Feb 23-28th, 24th would work too, as we can stay 1 night at Universal

Anything available for 1 night, February 14th?

I cannot send a PM for some reason - can you please message me and then I can respond? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter