CLOSED: 94 pts remaining (of 250) SSR Points Available for Rent $15.00 / Point

Status
Not open for further replies.

lkbarton

Earning My Ears
CLOSED Update 94 pts remain to rent only.
We have 94 of 250 DVC Points from June 2019 (Must be used by June 2020) Available for Rent for $15.00 per point. Our home resort is Saratoga Springs Resort (SSR). Please post or send a PM to us and we will be glad to check availability for any resort.

We are able to book with Saratoga Springs Resort 11 months in advance or 7 months in advance with any other Disney Resort. Please let us know if you are interested in a certain date, resort and room type. Thank you!

Last edited:
Hello!! I'm looking for a 1 bedroom (preferably AKL, if value available AWESOME, but open to wherever) for dates range from January 10-14th. The dates are flexible within 1 day or so. I've never rented with DVC points before but have been doing some research. I will be there running the half marathon and celebrating my parents 35th anniversary, so looking to do something special.

Thank you for your interest! Great time to celebrate! There is nothing available in a value Resort at Jamba House or Kidani Village only Standard and Savannah View in the one bedroom. Standard View is not available on the 11th but it looks like all other days up until the end of the month are. The Savannah view is not available on the 10th all other days of the month are also. Now Kidani Village is fully available on those dates in a 1 bedroom and would be 122 points. The Standard room is not available on the 10th all other days are available. Please let me know if you would like to book.
Thank you!

Thank you for your interest! Great time to celebrate! There is nothing available in a value Resort at Jamba House or Kidani Village only Standard and Savannah View in the one bedroom. Standard View is not available on the 11th but it looks like all other days up until the end of the month are. The Savannah view is not available on the 10th all other days of the month are also. Now Kidani Village is fully available on those dates in a 1 bedroom and would be 122 points. The Standard room is not available on the 10th all other days are available. Please let me know if you would like to book.
Thank you!

Shoot! I think thats a bit out of our price range unfortunately. Thank you so much for looking into this! I'll have to speak with my parents and see if they'd be interested in any other resorts.

Could you check a studio at BCV(79 pts) or BWV{65 standard, 81 boardwalk view) for Dec 25-28th 2019 3 nights? TY

There are no rooms available for those nights at either resort with your room specifications. The only thing available is the BWV Garden view Dec. 25th and 27th. Thank you for your interst!

We are looking for a studio at SSR, OKW, Boardwalk, or Poly or really anything other then grand Floridian for dates Sept 30th thru the 7th 8th or 9th. Pretty flexible actually for dates. Is there anything open?

Thanks!

We are looking for a studio at SSR, OKW, Boardwalk, or Poly or really anything other then grand Floridian for dates Sept 30th thru the 7th 8th or 9th. Pretty flexible actually for dates. Is there anything open?

Thanks!
It looks like nothing really is available for those dates. Saratoga Springs has just 2 days open during that time however they have Sept 1st -17th available in a deluxe studio except the 8th. Please let me know if interested, Thanks!

It looks like nothing really is available for those dates. Saratoga Springs has just 2 days open during that time however they have Sept 1st -17th available in a deluxe studio except the 8th. Please let me know if interested, Thanks!

Does October look any better for a full week at any studio? If you don't mibbd looking that is...

Thanks!

Does October look any better for a full week at any studio? If you don't mibbd looking that is...

Thanks!
I don't mind at all! It looks like Saratoga only has 3 consecutive days left in October, the 28th-30th. I can check 1 bedroom accommodations if you'd like?

I don't mind at all! It looks like Saratoga only has 3 consecutive days left in October, the 28th-30th. I can check 1 bedroom accommodations if you'd like?
Thanks for looking! Although id love a one bedrokm so we vvould put out son in one space and us in another... I think a one bedroom will be too expensive/too many points. :-( thanks though!

Thanks for looking! Although id love a one bedrokm so we vvould put out son in one space and us in another... I think a one bedroom will be too expensive/too many points. :-( thanks though!
You are welcome! I totally understand.

Good Morning. Are there still points available? Looking for either 26 or 66 points to transfer to use at SSR. Interested in booking a room October 2019. Thanks!

I need 59 points. Could you do that amount? thanks
At this time we would like to at least transfer no less than 200 pts since we can only transfer one time per year. If we are able to rent the majority of them out and have a smaller amount left we would consider transferring the small amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!