CLOSED: 94 pts remaining (of 250) SSR Points Available for Rent $15.00 / Point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning. Are there still points available? Looking for either 26 or 66 points to transfer to use at SSR. Interested in booking a room October 2019. Thanks!
Yes all points are still available but at this time we would like to at least transfer no less than 200 pts since we can only transfer one time per year. If we are able to rent the majority of them out and have a smaller amount left we would consider transferring the small amount.

At this time we would like to at least transfer no less than 200 pts since we can only transfer one time per year. If we are able to rent the majority of them out and have a smaller amount left we would consider transferring the small amount.
I will keep you in mind if we sell the majority of our points though.

My husband and I are going Nov 2nd leaving Nov 10th do you have anything available for those dates? We have already bought plane tickets. Also we are going to buy the DDP if that is an option as well. Thank you for your consideration.

It looks like the only nights available during that time frame is a 1 Bedroom at Saratoga Springs the 4th-7th. There is only a couple of consecutive nights in a studio at Saratoga on the 4th and 5th.

We have 250 DVC Points from June 2019 (Must be used by June 2020) Available for Rent or Transfer for $15.00 per point. Our home resort is Saratoga Springs Resort (SSR). Please post or send a PM to us and we will be glad to check availability for any resort. At this time we would like to at least transfer no less than 200 pts since we can only transfer one time per year. If we are able to rent the majority of them out and have a smaller amount left we would consider transferring a small amount.

We are able to book with Saratoga Springs Resort 11 months in advance or 7 months in advance with any other Disney Resort. Please let us know if you are interested in a certain date, resort and room type. Thank you!
Looking for December 9-17, flexible for split stay. Thanks!

Hi! I am interested in all of your points for transfer, I think. I am planning a couple of trips for this November and January 2020 so I need the flexibility to waitlist and/or potentially book a split stay. Please advise as to the number of points you have remaining and the next steps in regards to the potential transfer. My email is drgras at comcast dot net. Thanks!

Hi! I am interested in all of your points for transfer, I think. I am planning a couple of trips for this November and January 2020 so I need the flexibility to waitlist and/or potentially book a split stay. Please advise as to the number of points you have remaining and the next steps in regards to the potential transfer. My email is drgras at comcast dot net. Thanks!
All of our points are still available as of now. I will email you the details. Thanks!

Looking for December 9-17, flexible for split stay. Thanks!
What type of room are you wanting? There is full availability for a 1 bedroom at SSR for 194 points. Just please let me know what direction you want to take. Thanks

I am looking for a one bedroom timeframe of Nov 9-17... Ideally looking for at least 6 nights together 10-16th but have flexibility and Im unsure of how many points it will take. Have preferences, but also at this point we'd probably take just about anything... :)
Thanks!

I am looking for a one bedroom timeframe of Nov 9-17... Ideally looking for at least 6 nights together 10-16th but have flexibility and Im unsure of how many points it will take. Have preferences, but also at this point we'd probably take just about anything... :)
Thanks!
It looks like the only availability is at SSR and all of those days are available in a 1 bedroom in either the standard or preferred villa. The 10th -16th will be 161 pts($2415) for the standard and 186 pts($2790) for the preferred. Please let me know if you would like to proceed. Thanks!

It looks like the only availability is at SSR and all of those days are available in a 1 bedroom in either the standard or preferred villa. Please let me know if you would like to proceed. Thanks!
how many points will that take?

Hi, what availability is there for 8/30 to 9/2 for a stay for 4 people?

Hi, what availability is there for 8/30 to 9/2 for a stay for 4 people?
It looks like the only thing left with full availability for those 3 nights is at Saratoga Springs and its a 1 bedroom Standard Villa and it would be 90pts($1350). Please let me know it you are interested in booking. Thanks so much for your interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter