{CLOSED} all points rented - thanks for your interest! 300 BWV points available for rent - $16.50 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi - could you please check for October 19-23, 2019 at BWV deluxe studio? If all four nights are not available, can you please let me know which nights are and we could do a split stay (preferably at AKL Savannah view deluxe studio). Thank you :)

Hi I am intrested in 220 points for a standard 2 bedroom for January 21th to January 28th. Are these dates available?

Hi Marcia,
I am looking for a 1 bedroom Garden/pool view at BWV for Feb 12-18, 2020. Please let me know if this is available.

Hi Michaelene, This is available for 6 nights, checking in on 2/12 and checking out on 2/18 (224 points) If you want to proceed, please PM me: The names and addresses of all guests, ages(s) of any children, plus a phone number and email address. I can secure the reservation immediately. Then I will send you a contract, and will hold the reservation for 48 hours pending receipt of the signed contract, and a 50% deposit via paypal. Thanks :)

Hi Marcia I am still very interested in rented 220 points if available. Do you still have enough to rent and is there availability on Jan 21st to Jan 28th? 2 bedroom standard view?

Hello,
Any studios or 1 bedrooms available November 9-13, 2019? Thanks!

No studios, but we can get those 4 nights in a garden/pool view 1bdrm for 121 points...If you want to proceed, please PM guest names, addresses, kids ages, and a phone number and email address. I will grab the reservation, and send you a contact. I will then need the signed contract and a 50% deposit within 48 hours. Thanks!

Hi - could you please check for October 19-23, 2019 at BWV deluxe studio? If all four nights are not available, can you please let me know which nights are and we could do a split stay (preferably at AKL Savannah view deluxe studio). Thank you :)

So sorry...nothing at BWV or AKL. The best I could find is 3 consecutive nights in a Saratoga Springs standard studio.

Hi I am intrested in 220 points for a standard 2 bedroom for January 21th to January 28th. Are these dates available?

Amie, yes, just Garden/Pool view 2 bdrm is available for those 7 nights (269 points). But, I don't have quite enough to make that reservation.

I'm looking for a studio at BWV for Feb 7-16, 2020. Thanks!
Hi! I can get those 9 nights in a garden/pool view studio for 165 points. Please PM guest names, addresses, ages of any kids, and a phone number and email address, and I will grab the reservation. Will send a contract, and need the signed contract back and 50% deposit via paypal within 48 hours. Thanks!

So sorry...nothing at BWV or AKL. The best I could find is 3 consecutive nights in a Saratoga Springs standard studio.

Thanks! Can you let me know what nights those were and how many points it would be to rent them please?

Hi! I can get those 9 nights in a garden/pool view studio for 165 points. Please PM guest names, addresses, ages of any kids, and a phone number and email address, and I will grab the reservation. Will send a contract, and need the signed contract back and 50% deposit via paypal within 48 hours. Thanks!
Fantastic! I just need to figure out how to PM again! Lol. Haven't been on here much since I rented points back in 2008. Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter