CLOSED - ALL Rented

Status
Not open for further replies.

disneygirly

Mouseketeer
479 points to rent. All Disney Resorts available. $10-$12 a point.

I have rented before. I accept Paypal and do use a contract.

$10 a point if paid in full upon receiving emailed confirmation from Disney.
$12 a point for 50% down and 50% balance 90 days to check in.

Magical Express, meal plans ect... are all available. All Disney Vacation Club Resorts available.

PM me your date range, Resorts choices in order of preference. Room types in order of preference, Main Guest Name. We will add all other guests after reservation is confirmed.

If ready to book please include your Paypal email and home address also, so I can make the reservation in your name.

Hi I am intersted in a standard room for 5 @ Villas at Grand Floridian for August 3rd thru 8th Thanks.

Looking for 1 bedroom (2adults/2kids) for August 4-7. Prefer VWL, BWV, BLT- but will consider any.

Hi -- we are looking to rent a studio (any resort, but prefer BWV) Sept. 3 -- 7 (4 nights). Have rented in the past and always had a good experience. Let me know, thanks! Jeff

Hello I need 21 points to complete a ressie that I have , I need the points for August 30 and 31st. A transfer will be perfect if that will work for you. Thank you so much. I look forward to hearing from you.

My name is Robert Mullen, age 62. I would like to purchase 10pts for a Studio at the Boardwalk Villas for one night for any of the following dates, Nov 4,5,6 or 11,12,13 or 18,19,20. Please let me know if any of these dates are available. This is for one adult

Thank You,
Robert Mullen

Any chance for Oct 26-Nov 1...?
BCV or BWI
179 or 239 points
I know its a long shot...

My name is Robert Mullen, age 62. I would like to purchase 10pts for a Studio at the Boardwalk Villas for one night for any of the following dates, Nov 4,5,6 or 11,12,13 or 18,19,20. Please let me know if any of these dates are available. This is for one adult

Thank You,
Robert Mullen

Sorry I missed yours. I will check now.

Hello Disney Girly

I am looking for a room at either BWV or AKV

check in July 24th, check out July 28th

Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas Studio-Value Accomodations 56 pts

Please let me know if this is available. I am a bit flexible on the dates that week.

Thanx,
Deelovesdis

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter