CLOSED - ALL Rented

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there. :wave2:

We're interested in a studio (preferably standard view) at Boardwalk Villas from September 7 - 11, 2013.

Can you let me know if this is available and if you still have points left to rent? We can pay in full at the time of booking for the $10 per point.

I've rented through Disboards twice and would love to again.

Thanks!
Ann

Hi there. :wave2:

We're interested in a studio (preferably standard view) at Boardwalk Villas from September 7 - 11, 2013.

Can you let me know if this is available and if you still have points left to rent? We can pay in full at the time of booking for the $10 per point.

I've rented through Disboards twice and would love to again.

Thanks!
Ann

Boardwalk, Beach club and Bay Lake are not available. I did find a few options though at Animal Kingdom and Saratoga Springs. Check your PM for details.

Looking for 2 bedroom dedicated villa at GF or BLT Nov 9-13 (4 nights) for 4 adults and 2 children age 11 months and 3 years.

Do you have any points in July? Also, do you know how many points are required for a 3 day Disney cruise? Thanks!
7/12 Decided against cruise. Still need points in July. Thanks!

Interested in 70 points Savannah View Studio--Animal Kingdom, Kidani house. I can receive PM's, but can't reply yet. I am new! Looking to go Sept 15 -Sept 20th.
Thanks!

Hi,

I'm interested in a 1 Bedroom at AKV for 5 nights 10/24 -10/29. Value, standard, or Savannah view is fine, with a preference of the lowest point values.

Thanks,
-Jon

Sent you a pm. Just tried to resend but not sure if it went through. Let me know if I should resend. Thank you!

I'm looking to rent 250 points for a Boardwalk 2BR standard from 1/21/14-1/29/14. I can pay in full via PayPal. Wanted to check availability and to see if you had the points left before pulling the trigger.

I have rented before during my first trip to Disney in January 2012, so I am familiar with the process.

Thanks!!

I guess I need to make a few more posts before being able to send a PM or include my email address, but this is a serious inquiry.

Hi There!

I need 29 pts for transfer to our DVC account for Summer 2014. Are you willing to transfer, if so how should I secure them.

Thank you!

I'm looking for a 2 Bdrm for BCV, but I'd be willing to go somewhere else if need be for 7 nights in the last 2 weeks of October

Interested in Boardwalk or Bay Lake...2 adults/2 kids for two nights January 30-February 1, 2014. Please let me know if this is available. We'd be interested in $10/point paid in full upon booking. Thanks!:hippie:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter