CLOSED - ALL Rented

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm also interested in 11/1-11/10..please P.M. me if able. I've rented from DVC'ers before..Thx!

July 27-Aug4 2013 looking for availability in this time frame or all of time frame. aKl preference

Hi! Looking for a studio at any resort checking in 8/18/13 and checking out 8/22/13. Thanks!

I am looking for March 2014 ressie for the new DVC at the Floridian. I have rented the past 4 years from a DVC member. I use Paypal and have been a Paypal member since 1999. My email is elv42@msn.com

I sent you a PM, 1 night studio at Boardwalk, single adult, don't have pay pal. I have purchased points in the past, I overnight postal money when contract and confirmation is received. Dates were any of the following:
Nov 11,12,13 or Nov 18,19,20. Can you accommodate this 10 point request?

Robert Mullen
Bothepro24@aol.com

Hello!
I sent you a pm but again wanted to ask about a studio for 7 nights march 15-22. I've rented before 3 times. Ready to book right now and I have a Paypal account. Please let me know what's available and I can send you all my info.
Looking forward to your reply,
Tricia

Looking for 240 pt transfer
Looking to travel next may.
When do your points expire? What use year and month are the points?

HI! I am looking for a studio at OKW for January 8-12 (check in Jan 8 check out Jan 13). Please let me know if you have any points available for this. I have rented 5 times in the past with much success. Thank you!

Are any points still available? Looking for only a one night stay at one of the following (preferred order):
Boardwalk Villas- Deluxe Studio w/view
Animal Kingdom Lodge- Deluxe Studio w/savanna view
Saratoga Springs- Deluxe Studio- Congress Park preference.

This is for the night of Nov 18th. I can pay all up front for the $10 per point. Please let me know if this is available.
Thanks!

Do you still have the points? I need 450 for Bay Lake Tower grand villa January 23-28th, but will pay you for all points if necessary.

Hi There!

looking for 89 points, youll need to make ressie as i have used my transfer option already for 2013

need two separate reservations

(two nights) oct 3-4 (check out on the 5th) one bedroom saratoga springs

(one night) oct 6th one bedroom saratoga springs(check out on 7th)

unfortunately the night of the 5th is unavailable and ill need to pay cash for that night, if your willing to weight list that night it would be helpful as well

my number is 716-949-0310- call or text me please
i can paypal you the money as soon as the ressie is made

please let me know ASAP
i have rented/sold many times in the past- reference available if necessary

thank you

Nancy

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Hi
Looking for a place Dec 22 to Dec 27th
Studio
In order of preference
BWV,BCV,VWL,BLV,AKV,SSV,OKW,GFV
Can you help me?
Jackie

479 points to rent. All Disney Resorts available. $10-$12 a point.

I have rented before. I accept Paypal and do use a contract.

$10 a point if paid in full upon receiving emailed confirmation from Disney.
$12 a point for 50% down and 50% balance 90 days to check in.

Magical Express, meal plans ect... are all available. All Disney Vacation Club Resorts available.

PM me your date range, Resorts choices in order of preference. Room types in order of preference, Main Guest Name. We will add all other guests after reservation is confirmed.

If ready to book please include your Paypal email and home address also, so I can make the reservation in your name.

Hello!
Do you still have points for rent? I am looking for 2 studios or a 2 bedroom villa for Nov 6-13, 2013. Thank you!

Hello! I'd PM you, but I don't appear to have access to do so just yet.

I'd be looking for a potential reservation for 3 nights at the Grand Californian. 10/16-10/18.

I'd prefer a studio, but I'm also open to a 1 or 2 bedroom villa. Also, I'd be looking to pay in full in advance at $10/point.

Please let me know if anything would be available! Thank you for your time.

Hi
Looking to get 232 points. Would want them for Old Key West 2 bedroom villa for the week of 10/18-10/25.
We are looking to pay in full and would like the 10.00 per point option.
Please let me know if this is available.

We are looking for VWL for Jan 3-10 2014, works out to 107 points. We would pay in full apon confirmation
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!