"CLOSED" BCV POINTS FOR RENT: 259 Points at $17 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

djbslb88

Welcome Home
259 points for rent at $17.00 per point for reservations March 1, 2020 or later. Beach Club Villas is our home resort so we can rent 7 months in advance for any resort and 11 months in advance for BCV. We are experienced DVC point renters.

We can offer additional points if needed.

Please send us a PM if you would like to inquire about a reservation with the following information:
1. Check-in date options
2. Check-out date options
3. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom)
4. Top three choices of locations in order of preference

Last edited:
259 points for rent at $17.00 per point for reservations March 1, 2020 or later. Beach Club Villas is our home resort so we can rent 7 months in advance for any resort and 11 months in advance for BCV. We are experienced DVC point renters.

Please send us a PM if you would like to inquire about a reservation with the following information:
1. Check-in date options

I'm new to the forum and can't pm yet. Looking for 227 points for BCV 2 bedroom from May 27-June 1. Not a DVC member so needing a reservation. Please let me know if you can help. Thanks.

1. Check-in date options
Need a studio and 2 bed at bcv for 3 nights check in may 31 2020

1. Check-in date options
Interested in 2 bedroom at BCV May 30 - June 6, 2020. Thanks!

Looking for 108 points for a studio to sleep 4 people. I believe at OKW for March 14-21, 2020. I am new so I can't PM....yet.

Looking for 19 points as a transfer. Please let me know if you end up with points leftover and can do a transfer.

Looking for March 12-21 at BCV for a studio! Do you have points available? Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter