CLOSED - Beach Club Villas - 120pts to Rent or 60 to Transfer $18pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

LSchrow

life without the BWVs is <null and void>
Points are sold :)
I am a long-time Disboards member with up to 120 Beach Club Villas points to rent:
60 points available for dates before August 1, 2020, or
120 points for dates August 1, 2020 through July 31, 2021, or
60 to transfer (August 2020 Use Year).
Note that as these are Beach Club Villa points, I can book BCV at 11 months from today's date (other resorts at 7 months).

Please include in any communication:
check-in and check-out dates
Villa size
number of children (including ages) and adults in party
Thank you for your interest!

Last edited:
Are those dates you list correct? August 1, 2019 has already passed.

I am looking for a BCV reservation (Studio) for October 9 to 12, 2020. Let me know if this is something you would be able to make a reservation on.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Are those dates you list correct? August 1, 2019 has already passed.

I am looking for a BCV reservation (Studio) for October 9 to 12, 2020. Let me know if this is something you would be able to make a reservation on.

Thanks.
Thanks - I fixed it :blush:

Yes, I certainly can - a studio for C/I 10/9/2020 and C/O 10/12/2020 would be 47 points. Please PM me if still interested.

Actually, please initiate the conversation with me. Thank you. I am interested in the dates Oct 30 to Nov 6 2020, 2 adults, 3 children ages 10-16.

Last edited:
Actually, please initiate the conversation with me. Thank you. I am interested in the dates Oct 30 to Nov 6 2020, 2 adults, 3 children ages 10-16.
Sorry, these points are sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!