***CLOSED*** BLT, BWV, BCV, BRV, AKV, and Aulani, $17 per point ... $15 if past the 7 month window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

keesbliz

Mouseketeer
Hi all are you looking to plan a Disney trip and stay at one of Disney's Deluxe Villas... let me help you with your stay :)

Little tidbit of help before planning your trip:
  1. Have multiple DVC resorts in mind just in case your first one has no availability.
  2. If your resort has availability don't wait to book because in matter of minutes your resort it can be gone.
  3. If booking from 1-7 month window anyone can rent out any location with DVC so thats when you'll find your best prices per point, but your resort and room type might not be available since some resorts don't have a large amount of studios.
  4. renter/seller make sure you both keep lines of communication open so you feel comfortable with each other.
  5. and last don't stress that your resort isn't available, your going to Disney, so enjoy where ever you stay.
I am here to help with finding availability even if your still shopping for better prices :)

BLT = Bay Lake Tower
BWV = Boardwalk Villas
BCV = Beach Club Villas
BRV = Boulder Ridge Villas
AKV = Animal Kingdom Villas

recap - $17 per point from 7-11 month window
$15 per point from 1-7 month window

Looking for 5 consecutive nights in a Beach Club Villa Studio anytime this summer through mid-August. Can you see if anything is available? Thanks so much!

Thank you for looking!!! We really had our heart set on Beach Club for the pools. Appreciate you responding!

BWV standard studio Sept 26-29th? Only one I’m interested in. Thanks!

Looking for 1 night at WDW for Dec 11 or Dec 16. Studio preferred. What's available?

Looking for 1 night at WDW for Dec 11 or Dec 16. Studio preferred. What's available?
this whats showing for 16 since the 11 shows nothing as available:

Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa

Deluxe Studio Standard Room
N/A (Sleeps up to 4)
Dec 16, 2018 - Dec 17, 2018
12 Vacation Points

Deluxe Studio Preferred Room
N/A (Sleeps up to 4)
15 Vacation Points

Disney's Old Key West Resort

Deluxe Studio
Standard View (Sleeps up to 4)
10 Vacation Points

l
et me know if you need further assistance :)

Any studios dec. 14-18? Anything except OKW and Saratoga please. :) Would love AKL or Wilderness Lodge. Thanks!!

We are contemplating a return to BCV from May 9 - 17, 2019. We would be looking for a studio. Any availability?

Last edited:
We are contemplating a return to BCV from May 9 - 17, 2018. We would be looking for a studio. Any availability?
this whats showing as available :)

Disney's Beach Club Villas
Deluxe Studio

Standard View (Sleeps up to 5)
May 9, 2019 - May 17, 2019
136 Vacation Points

let me know if you would like to book this accommodation :)

Deluxe Studio

136 Vacation Points

Will verify dates with my husband and get back to you soon! Thanks! :cool1:

Deluxe Studio

136 Vacation Points

Will verify dates with my husband and get back to you soon! Thanks! :cool1:

He concurs with the dates. We would like to move forward. I see you have had many postings in the past to rent points. In prior bookings, I was provided with references (or they were posted within the thread), etc. (the due diligence advised by DIS), do you have references from prior renters. How would you prefer to conduct the transaction, email, message, or here?

He concurs with the dates. We would like to move forward. I see you have had many postings in the past to rent points. In prior bookings, I was provided with references (or they were posted within the thread), etc. (the due diligence advised by DIS), do you have references from prior renters. How would you prefer to conduct the transaction, email, message, or here?
I do have references from prior renters... Let me know how many you would like :)
I like to do everything by email so I have a record of everything discussed.

• When I book a reservation I give three weeks to pay in full since points are tide up with your reservation.
  • I accept PayPal (has a 3% charge if using a credit card) or check/money order.
  • No payment is made prior to you receiving your reservation number.
  • I handle your Magical Express and Meal Plan if needed
  • am also here to assist you in any way i can :)

I do have references from prior renters... Let me know how many you would like :)
I like to do everything by email so I have a record of everything discussed.

• When I book a reservation I give three weeks to pay in full since points are tide up with your reservation.
  • I accept PayPal (has a 3% charge if using a credit card) or check/money order.
  • No payment is made prior to you receiving your reservation number.
  • I handle your Magical Express and Meal Plan if needed
  • am also here to assist you in any way i can :)

Emailed! :)

HI there, I"m sure you are swamped with requests, but we would love to find a room for the nights of September 8th and 9th as we need to extend our trip by 2 days. (Check in Sept 8, check out Sept 10th) We would love AKL Jambo house but are open to any of the resorts you mentioned above as I am sure they are all AMAZING! We are just looking for a standard room. Thanks so much and I can't wait to hear from you :)

HI there, I"m sure you are swamped with requests, but we would love to find a room for the nights of September 8th and 9th as we need to extend our trip by 2 days. (Check in Sept 8, check out Sept 10th) We would love AKL Jambo house but are open to any of the resorts you mentioned above as I am sure they are all AMAZING! We are just looking for a standard room. Thanks so much and I can't wait to hear from you :)
Hello and no worries... So nothing showing available for those dates in a studio and only one showing available in a 1 bedroom

1-Bedroom Villa Standard Room
Sep 8, 2018 - Sep 10, 2018
49 Vacation Points

1-Bedroom Villa Preferred Room
N/A (Sleeps up to 4)
57 Vacation Points

let me know if i can help you any further :)

Hello and no worries... So nothing showing available for those dates in a studio and only one showing available in a 1 bedroom

1-Bedroom Villa Standard Room
49 Vacation Points

1-Bedroom Villa Preferred Room
N/A (Sleeps up to 4)
57 Vacation Points

let me know if i can help you any further :)

WOW!! You are super speedy!! Thank you so much for checking for me, a one bedroom is a little more than me need and a little more points too :p From your past experience does anything ever open up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter