Status
Not open for further replies.

DougEMG

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
All points have now been rented out.

Thanks
-----------

I have a total of 786 BLT points to rent at $18/point. 386 points are 2018 Sept UY and 400 points are 2019 Sept UY.

Payment is via PayPal plus any fees. Minimum reservation is for 100 points and minimum transfer is 150 points. If necessary I can borrow points if someone requires more points.

I am a very experienced renter and use a contract. I can also book Disney Dining Plan and the Magical Express for you.

If you are interested leave a message here or PM me and I will be happy to check availability for you.

Last edited:
Hello! Newbie to the board and we're looking for the following:
BLT 2 Bedroom (dedicated room) Standard or Lake View
12/9/19-12/12/12

Anything available?

Looking for 2 BR Villa on 3/22/19 and 3/27/19 at BLT or anywhere. Anything available?
I am booked for 3/23-3/27 but looking to extend a day in each direction.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello! Newbie to the board and we're looking for the following:
BLT 2 Bedroom (dedicated room) Standard or Lake View
12/9/19-12/12/12

Anything available?

BLT has a 2 bedroom lake view for 120 points and a 2 bedroom theme view for 150.

Looking for 2 BR Villa on 3/22/19 and 3/27/19 at BLT or anywhere. Anything available?
I am booked for 3/23-3/27 but looking to extend a day in each direction.
Thanks!

For 3/22 BLT 2B standard is 57 points, theme is 76 points

For 3/27 the only thing available in a 2B is SSR preferred for 46 points, OKW 40 points

BLT

October 19-26

2 adults

3 kids ages 7, 4, 2

Do you have any points left?

There is a lake view studio (128 points) and 1 bedroom available (241 points). The studio only has sleeping for 4. I believe you can have one additional under 3 in there.

Yes I have points available.

Happy Friday!

Looking for BLT 08/02 - 08/10/19 a deluxe studio, with S or L view!

Thanks!

BLT studio lake is only available for 6 of those nights, Aug 02-08. standard view is only available for 1 night. Let me know if you are interested in anything else or a split stay. later in the month from Aug 10 onwards is fine.

We also aren't allowed to post email addresses on the forums and can only exchange emails via private messages/converstaions and you need to have 10 posts in your count be you can do that. So you need to get your post count up in order to rent from anyone.

Hi Doug,

I am working on getting my counts up (sorry I am new to the group, but appreciate the feedback :) ) I would love to move forward with the 6 nights lake view if still possible!

Thanks,
Amber

Hi Doug,

I am working on getting my counts up (sorry I am new to the group, but appreciate the feedback :) ) I would love to move forward with the 6 nights lake view if still possible!

Thanks,
Amber

I still can't seem to start a private message/conversation with you. See if you can with me and send me your email and I'll reply with mine and we can get started. Otherwise you might have to get a few more posts.

Hello!
Looking to rent a 2 bd for Sept 17-24. How many points would that be for BLT?

Thanks!
Melissa

I still can't seem to start a private message/conversation with you. See if you can with me and send me your email and I'll reply with mine and we can get started. Otherwise you might have to get a few more posts.

Hi Doug. I am working with support to get my conversation function working, I will PM you once they get it figured out. SO sorry for the delay!

Down to 538 points left.
-----------

I have a total of 786 BLT points to rent at $18/point. 386 points are 2018 Sept UY and 400 points are 2019 Sept UY.

Payment is via PayPal plus any fees. Minimum reservation is for 100 points and minimum transfer is 150 points. If necessary I can borrow points if someone requires more points.

I am a very experienced renter and use a contract. I can also book Disney Dining Plan and the Magical Express for you.

If you are interested leave a message here or PM me and I will be happy to check availability for you.

Hi, new to the forum but I need 11/18 ~11/22 BLT for my family vacation.. would you be able to get that date/location?

Hi, new to the forum but I need 11/18 ~11/22 BLT for my family vacation.. would you be able to get that date/location?

What is available for Nov 18-22 at BLT is:

Studio lake view 72 points,
1 bed standard 112 points
1 bed lake 132 points
1 bed theme 156 points
2 bed lake 172 points
2 bed theme 212 points

We also aren't allowed to post email addresses on the forums and can only exchange emails via private messages/conversations and you need to have 10 posts in your count be you can do that. So you need to get your post count up in order to rent from anyone.

Thanks for that info .. and I need a 2 bedroom lake 172 points, w/ dining plan for all of us. Ill post a few more times to try to get in touch with you.

Thx again

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!