CLosed: BLT points for rent $18/point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Down to 538 points left.
-----------

I have a total of 786 BLT points to rent at $18/point. 386 points are 2018 Sept UY and 400 points are 2019 Sept UY.

Payment is via PayPal plus any fees. Minimum reservation is for 100 points and minimum transfer is 150 points. If necessary I can borrow points if someone requires more points.

I am a very experienced renter and use a contract. I can also book Disney Dining Plan and the Magical Express for you.

If you are interested leave a message here or PM me and I will be happy to check availability for you.

Looking to Purchase 100 points for transfer at BLT. New to forum so not sure how to pm. Also please let me know when they must be used by and banked by. Thanks

Looking to Purchase 100 points for transfer at BLT. New to forum so not sure how to pm. Also please let me know when they must be used by and banked by. Thanks

You need to have a post count of 10 to be able to pm.

Are you looking for a 2018 sept transfer or a 2019 point transfer. Transferred points can be banked but not borrowed. And you are only allowed 1 transfer per use year

So the 2018 points are good for 2018 Sept to 2019 Aug and then they can be banked into 2019 Sept to 2020 Aug. For the 2019 points, just add 1 to the years.

Looking for 25 Oct - 2 Nov Can be flexible a bit on days
standard studio at Boardwalk villas with dining plan please
thank you

Looking to Purchase 100 points at BLT. New to forum so not sure how to pm. Thanks
You need to have a post count of 10 to be able to pm.

Are you looking for a 2018 sept transfer or a 2019 point transfer. Transferred points can be banked but not borrowed. And you are only allowed 1 transfer per use year

So the 2018 points are good for 2018 Sept to 2019 Aug and then they can be banked into 2019 Sept to 2020 Aug. For the 2019 points, just add 1 to the years.

I want to use points Late Dec. 2019-Jan 2020. Which use year should I buy? Can I use 2018 in Dec. or do I bank and use them or just buy 2019 points? Also does forum only allow you to respond every 30 minutes? Thanks!

I want to use points Late Dec. 2019-Jan 2020. Which use year should I buy? Can I use 2018 in Dec. or do I bank and use them or just buy 2019 points? Also does forum only allow you to respond every 30 minutes? Thanks!

Either one would work, with the 2018 points you would just have to bank them when making the reservation.

You are a current DVC member, right? Only DVC members can do point transfers.

Not sure about the only every 30 minute thing, maybe it is for new users here till they get 10 posts. You will need to get that 10 post count in none rental threads before you can exchange emails with anyone.

Is there any availability in Bay Lake in April. Looking for something from Apt 15-21 2019.

Is there any availability in Bay Lake in April. Looking for something from Apt 15-21 2019.

Studios have nothing more than an occasional night available in April.

A 1 bedroom lake is available 8-13, and 20 onwards

One more DVC transfer question. If I have points from BLT even though they are transfer points can I book 11 months out? Thanks!

One more DVC transfer question. If I have points from BLT even though they are transfer points can I book 11 months out? Thanks!

With transferred BLT point you will be able to use them to book BLT at 11 months.

Hi looking for Ablt 2 bedroom May 8-14

There are no 2 bedrooms available for that set of dates. At most you can only get 2 nights together throughout the entire month for a 2 bedroom.

A 1 bedroom is available 8-12, 15-19, 20-26.

Hi - looking to stay 11/1-11/10 split stay BCV and BLT GV or TPV 1 BR. Then BCV 1 BR from 12/21-12/25. Please lmk if any availability

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!