CLOSED : BWV POINTS $18/PT 52 points December use year 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmcpmc

DIS Veteran
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
0 points 2019 use year
52 points 2020 use year can be borrowed to 2019
Payment in full by personal cheque or Paypal after receipt of Disney confirmation and Contract online​
YOU CAN BOOK AT THE BEST RESORT UP TO 11 MONTHS Out
Limited studio availability before June 2020
Please supply the name, address,email address and Telephone number of the lead person
The names of all additional people
The names and ages of children
Check in/check out dates
Resort choice
Room size
Do not post your. Personal details here
  • REFERENCES
    01-09-2012, 04:59 PM #20
    Reasha.kling
    Earning My Ears

Wonderful Transaction
    Patrick was wonderful to deal with, was patient in answering all of our questions and provided prompt service. We thank him immensely and would be more than willing to complete more transactions with him. Thank you very much!

01-13-2012, 08:07 PM #28
    Trackerbee
    Just finished booking a Disney vacation at BWV in October with the help of Patrick McCann. I have rented points in years past, and I must say that this time was a piece of cake. Patrick was very helpful and quick to respond to all questions and he got us the dates we wanted. We were able to rent a preferred view and are waitlisted for a boardwalk view. Fingers crossed for that to come through Thanks Patrick

11-09-2010, 10:57 AM #22
    SmittyIA
    Earning My Ears
    pmcpmc

Kerry
    DVC Member

11-12-2010, 11:49 AM #34
    mousejunkie98
    DIS Veteran
    Thank you so much! After a quick and easy transaction my family is booked and already anticipating our stay at BWV. I would highly recommend renting points from Mr. McCann - hopefully I can again in the future.

Thanks also for the tips on how to get to Epcot and HS from the Boardwalk

11-16-2010, 08:12 PM #45
    poohbear7
    DIS Veteran
    Thank you very much for the point transfer. After an efficient and easy transaction my vacation at BWV is complete. PMCPMC was very helpful and informative.
    I would highly recommend renting or transferring points from him.

11-24-2010, 07:55 AM #62
    Mike
    DIS Veteran

Point Transfer
    Add me to the list of happy customers! This was the smoothest and fastest point transfer that I have ever experienced. Thanks for a great experience Patrick and thanks for helping me get the points I needed to plan my next vacation!!!

12-30-2003, 08:25 AM #32
    rrpesek
    Earning My Ears

Patrick
    I can't thank you enough for all you did to ensure that we received the villa of our choosing for our June WDW trip. I appreciate all of the communication and time you took with me.
    You made this a smooth and easy transaction and answered all of my many questions.

• Please do not hesitate to use me as a reference for any of your future renters. I will gladly share with them the positive experience I had with you.

Thanks again.

Renee

Last edited:

I am looking for a studio for 4 people at Boardwalk Nov 6-9.
Thanks

Hi, I'm looking for 6nights at BWV standard view studio 81points 11/23-11/29/2020. Are you able to help?

Hi, I'm looking for 6nights at BWV standard view studio 81points 11/23-11/29/2020. Are you able to help?
Yes I can but the window does not to 11/16/19 and std view is almost impossible to book but Will try
You will need. To supply details of your party as per my post privately by starting a conversation

I sent a private message to you yesterday afternoon but have not seen a reply. Are the points still available?

Thanks.

I sent a private message to you yesterday afternoon but have not seen a reply. Are the points still available?

Thanks.
my apologises I don't see it can you give me the details again points still available

Here are the details:

Check-in: October 9, 2020
Check-out: October 18, 2020
Resort Preference: Boardwalk Villas Studio (Standard View)
2 people in the party (two adults)
Points Needed: 106

Alternatively, if the Standard View is not available, then the Preferred View for 139 points.

Thanks.

Here are the details:

Check-in: October 9, 2020
Check-out: October 18, 2020
Resort Preference: Boardwalk Villas Studio (Standard View)
2 people in the party (two adults)
Points Needed: 106

Alternatively, if the Standard View is not available, then the Preferred View for 139 points.

Thanks.
Only 12th to 18th available garden pool view. 92pts

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!