**CLOSED** Disney Couples Swap

PrincessNancy96 said:
If you don't mind I'll take Lady and the Tramp box and tag.. I have an idea.. now to see if I can get it to work... Maybe after this weekend away things will flow better!!!!

Thanks a bunch!!!!!

Thanks, Nancy! I can't wait to see what you have thought up!

Thanks for answering for me Nancy. I was packing for our Disney trip this morning and have been occupied. And there are still two slots left.

One last bump to try to fill our last two slots - any takers? Remember you only have to make 5 of your item.

No one takes them by tonight.. I'll close them off for ya!! I'll wait til I return from my meetings tonight and let you know what I'd like..but if anyone wants them I'll let them have them... let me know...

Thanks, Nancy. I'll take one if you want me to. Just post what you want and I will fill them up.

I got your pm about the space available for the Incredibles and I would like to take it. Unless it has been taken. I had a few questions about how this works. Lets say I just did 1 couple how many of what do I get back. I am not trying to be greedy, I just was trying to explain it to someone and I got really confused :confused3

Kristin

kris1973 said:
I got your pm about the space available for the Incredibles and I would like to take it. Unless it has been taken. I had a few questions about how this works. Lets say I just did 1 couple how many of what do I get back. I am not trying to be greedy, I just was trying to explain it to someone and I got really confused :confused3

Kristin

Hey Kristin, this is probably easier than it sounds. You make 5 of your elements (I think you said you were making photo mats, and one element is two, possibly coordinated, mats). So you would make 5 sets, put them in zip locks (see packing instructions) and mail them to me (mailing instructions are somewhere - I know I have them on the progress thread). When I get all of the packages, I will break down the groups so that every person will get back one set of their own stuff, plus one set from each of the four other people in that group. So, in this case, when you meet Mr. and Mrs. Incredible in the World, you will have 5 cool elements to put on a scrapbook page with your pictures and your autograph - or just to intersperse with pictures.

I hope that makes sense! There are a lot of these ladies who are MUCH better at this than I. You might also check out the Sticky thread about swapping for newbies - that has helped me a lot!

PixieDust32 said:
Ok girls, help me out, I'm going :crazy:

This is the DISNEY COUPLES SWAP RIGHT?

B/C I'm also in another swap with the same name, but different characters and dates! :confused3 But also posted as Disney couples!!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1123195

SOS! Thanks

You are not going :crazy: Roxy! There are 2 similar couples swaps going on right now! I'm keeping them straight by printing out each of the sign ups and I have them posted on my wall... KAMommy's thread are separtated.. Disney Couples and Disney Pairs.. Ohana 4's thread is couples/pairs together.

PrincessNancy96 said:
You are not going :crazy: Roxy! There are 2 similar couples swaps going on right now! I'm keeping them straight by printing out each of the sign ups and I have them posted on my wall... KAMommy's thread are separtated.. Disney Couples and Disney Pairs.. Ohana 4's thread is couples/pairs together.

Thank YOU! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter