• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

**CLOSED**Disney Duos Swap

Thanks for signing up, everyone. I will get a progress thread going in the somewhat near future!!!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Wow, that filled so fast. Does it show that we're all Swap happy these days?

patchchild said:
Wow, that filled so fast. Does it show that we're all Swap happy these days?

I KNOW!!!

This excites me, of course I don't get out much... :rotfl2:

Thanks for signing up, everyone. I will work on getting a progress thread going sometime this weekend (maybe).

MomOf2DisneyKids said:
wow, I didn't even know this was happening ....talk about needing to be in the right place at the right time! :rolleyes:
If you want in, I'll give you one of my spots.. let me know!

PrincessNancy96 said:
If you want in, I'll give you one of my spots.. let me know!

oh, that is so sweet of you :) and thanks for offering, but I can't take a spot from you. And I didn't mean for it to sound like I was pouting about it when I posted before (so I edited it, LOL) :blush:

MomOf2DisneyKids said:
oh, that is so sweet of you :) and thanks for offering, but I can't take a spot from you. And I didn't mean for it to sound like I was pouting about it when I posted before (so I edited it, LOL) :blush:

Oh no! It wasn't taken that way... Hey, we'll have to make you the Top ANGEL in case we need one!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter