CLOSED Enjoy Your Trips Points for Rent - BLT ($16/pt.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LionKingCPA

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
Updated 01/05/2019

Experienced renter - I have rented out points for about 4 years now exclusively on disboards. I love Disney and love helping others experience it.

150+ points available - BLT home resort. Reservations can be made at BLT 11 months out or at any other resort 7 months out assuming availability for your requested dates and room type.

Direct message me the following info for more information:
- Resort
- Room Type (Please try to be resort specific where applicable – i.e. view, preferred area, etc.)
- Check In Date
- Check Out Date
- Number of Adults (age 18 and over)
- Number of Children (age 17 and under)

Once availability is confirmed, I will ask for a little more detailed information about your party. A rental agreement will also be provided. Then, I will make the reservation and forward the confirmation email from Disney when I receive it. Once confirmation email is received, I require full payment within three business days. I prefer Paypal for both my security and the security of the renter (I'll pay the transaction fee).

Magical Express arrangements can be added if needed. Dining plan can also be added but renter must reimburse in advance prior to booking.

Last edited:

I am looking for a 2 bed villa @ BLT for 7/17-7/23 2019.

I tried sending you a direct message but you don't have enough messages to allow for that. Go to the pinned threads on the top of the rental forum and they will point you in the right direction to allow for messaging.

Interested in renting some of your BLT points. We are looking at a 1BR, standard view, check in 11/30/19 - 12/6/19. Total points needed would be 165. Please let me know availability. I tried to PM you but couldn't figure it out.

Thanks!

Experienced renter - I have rented out points for about 4 years now exclusively on disboards. I love Disney and love helping others experience it.

Home resorts are BLT and BRV. 150+ points available at BLT and 250+ points available at BRV. Reservations can be made at these resorts 11 months out or at any other resort 7 months out assuming availability for your requested dates and room type.

Direct message me the following info for more information (I'm admittedly new to the direct message feature on disboards so nudge me on the thread if I don't get back to you right away):
- Resort
- Room Type (Please try to be resort specific where applicable – i.e. view, preferred area, etc.)
- Check In Date
- Check Out Date
- Number of Adults (age 18 and over)
- Number of Children (age 17 and under)

Once availability is confirmed, I will ask for a little more detailed information about your party. A rental agreement will also be provided. Then, I will make the reservation and forward the confirmation email from Disney when I receive it. Once confirmation email is received, I require full payment within three business days. I prefer Paypal for both my security and the security of the renter (I'll pay the transaction fee).

Magical Express arrangements can be added if needed. Dining plan can also be added but renter must reimburse in advance prior to booking.

Interested in 2 bedroom at BLT or BRV for 2/23 - 2/25. Can you tell me the cost and if available?

Rented out some of the points so far but still have some left at both home resorts.

Still hoping for availability to open up for 2/17 and 2/18- 2 adults, 3 kids. Let me know if you see anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!