CLOSED Enjoy Your Trips Points for Rent - BLT ($16/pt.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested in BRV studio Aug 10-16, let me know if points are available.

I don't have enough BRV points for an Aug 2019 reservation at this point. I'm booking BRV for Dec 2019 since that's my use year. Thanks for your interest and good luck on your search.

Is there availability at BRV for a studio, June 2nd to 9th? 2 adults and 1 child. Thank you,

Copper Creek
1 bedroom
3 adults
1 child (15)
Check in June 5 for 9 nights
Check in is flexible for early June and can go down to 8 nights.

Thank you!

Try to send a PM. Here’s what we need

Resort-BLT is our first choice, but we’re flexible on resorts. Just no SSR

- Room Type (Please try to be resort specific where applicable – i.e. view, preferred area, etc.) Studio. Lake view at BLT, anything anywhere else.

- Check In Date We’re open for anything in May or September.
- Check Out Date

- Number of Adults (age 18 and over) 2

- Number of Children (age 17 and under) 1 (2 year old)

Any studio or one bedroom available for 04/25 for one night? I don’t have any specific resort yet. Two adults and a child.

Looks like studios are booked already at BRV on the 3rd, 4th, and 4th. My other home resort (BLT) looks like only partial availability as well. Good luck.
I would also be interested from the 8th-15th. I know you won't be able to check those dates until Tuesday, but if you still have the points then I would be willing to move forward.

Updated 01/05/2019

Experienced renter - I have rented out points for about 4 years now exclusively on disboards. I love Disney and love helping others experience it.

150+ points available - BLT home resort. Reservations can be made at BLT 11 months out or at any other resort 7 months out assuming availability for your requested dates and room type.

Direct message me the following info for more information:
- Resort
- Room Type (Please try to be resort specific where applicable – i.e. view, preferred area, etc.)
- Check In Date
- Check Out Date
- Number of Adults (age 18 and over)
- Number of Children (age 17 and under)

Once availability is confirmed, I will ask for a little more detailed information about your party. A rental agreement will also be provided. Then, I will make the reservation and forward the confirmation email from Disney when I receive it. Once confirmation email is received, I require full payment within three business days. I prefer Paypal for both my security and the security of the renter (I'll pay the transaction fee).

Magical Express arrangements can be added if needed. Dining plan can also be added but renter must reimburse in advance prior to booking.

Looking for a transfer to my DVC account for 124 points. Can pay via paypal immediately. Jeff (17 692 8727>

Thanks for your interest Tryxie. But that reservation would be too few points for me to rent at one time. Good luck on your search.

Last edited:
I would also be interested from the 8th-15th. I know you won't be able to check those dates until Tuesday, but if you still have the points then I would be willing to move forward.

I would likely be able to fill that reservation if I try to book early morning on the 8th. If you can get a couple more messages posted I can get the information I would need from a private message. Keep me updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!