Closed :For Rent 350Pts 16.00 pp WLV, Copper Creek, BWV Home Resorts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazz519

DIS Veteran
We have 300 points for rent at 16.00 a point, our home resorts are WLV(Copper Creek), BWV and OKW that can be booked at 11 months all other resorts can be booked at the 7 month mark
I have rented numerous times in the past. Please PM me with Dates, Number of nights, room preference, and resorts in order of preference

Thanks in Advance
Chris

Last edited:
I’m looking for an studio Oct 17-20. Prefer monorail resort, AKV Jambo, riviera. 2 people.

280 pts left
Looking to rent for mar 13-20 , 2021
2 adults 5 kids (16,14,10,9,4)
1) grand Floridian
2) riviera
3) board walk
4) animal kingdom (savanah view)
5) old key west
6) Saratoga spring
7) open to any avail

Need 2 BR, std view ok except at AK, open to treehouse if avail)

Thx,
Liz

Hello, I'm looking for 01/03/21-01/08/21 for a party of 2 adults.

Our first choice would be Boulder Ridge Villas at Wilderness Lodge (studio). We are also interested in Riviera (tower studio or standard), BoardWalk, Animal Kingdom Kidani or Jambo. No preference on views.

Thanks!

Looking to rent for mar 13-20 , 2021
2 adults 5 kids (16,14,10,9,4)
1) grand Floridian
2) riviera
3) board walk
4) animal kingdom (savanah view)
5) old key west
6) Saratoga spring
7) open to any avail

Need 2 BR, std view ok except at AK, open to treehouse if avail)

Thx,
Liz
Only availability is at either OKW 301 pts Saratoga 304 pts or AKL 377 pts all the other resorts have 1 or 2 nts here and there. Let me know if any of these work for you

Hello, I'm looking for 01/03/21-01/08/21 for a party of 2 adults.

Our first choice would be Boulder Ridge Villas at Wilderness Lodge (studio). We are also interested in Riviera (tower studio or standard), BoardWalk, Animal Kingdom Kidani or Jambo. No preference on views.

Thanks!
There’s no availability at Boulder Ridge,Riviera, or BWV just a few days here and there, but AKL Kidani or Jambo both have availability 60pts for both places Let me know if either works for you

There’s no availability at Boulder Ridge,Riviera, or BWV just a few days here and there, but AKL Kidani or Jambo both have availability 60pts for both places Let me know if either works for you

We are looking for something a bit closer to more of the parks. Our dates are pretty flexible, any 5 day stretch between 1/3/21- 1/24/21 works for us.

Is it possible to check if there are any 5-day openings at resorts besides AKL?

Thank you!

We are looking for something a bit closer to more of the parks. Our dates are pretty flexible, any 5 day stretch between 1/3/21- 1/24/21 works for us.

Is it possible to check if there are any 5-day openings at resorts besides AK

Thank you!

There is availability at WLV (Copper Creek) 75pts 1/3-1/8 (walk in shower). The Polynesian has the whole month available and BWV has the 10th to the 18th. 75-77 pts for 5 nts.. let me know if this works. Thanks

Hi.
I’m new to this forum, but we’re interested in a 2BR at Copper Creek around 12/28-1/2, give it take a day.
Thanks,

QUOTE="Mazz519, post: 62365830, member: 56819"]
We have 300 points for rent at 16.00 a point, our home resorts are WLV(Copper Creek), BWV and OKW that can be booked at 11 months all other resorts can be booked at the 7 month mark
I have rented numerous times in the past. Please PM me with Dates, Number of nights, room preference, and resorts in order of preference

Thanks in Advance
Chris
[/QUOTE]

Looking to rent at Copper Creek 12/28-1/2 in a 2 Br.
No Availability at Copper Creek at all....Only resort that has availability is Saratoga Springs 2BR 252 pts.......Let me know if this works for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!