Closed :For Rent 350Pts 16.00 pp WLV, Copper Creek, BWV Home Resorts

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have 300 points for rent at 16.00 a point, our home resorts are WLV(Copper Creek), BWV and OKW that can be booked at 11 months all other resorts can be booked at the 7 month mark
I have rented numerous times in the past. Please PM me with Dates, Number of nights, room preference, and resorts in order of preference

Thanks in Advance
Chris
I need 125 points at Coppper Creek. Still available?

We have 300 points for rent at 16.00 a point, our home resorts are WLV(Copper Creek), BWV and OKW that can be booked at 11 months all other resorts can be booked at the 7 month mark
I have rented numerous times in the past. Please PM me with Dates, Number of nights, room preference, and resorts in order of preference

Thanks in Advance
Chris
Hi, sorry, I'm not sure if my prev message went through. I need 125 points to CCV for May. Can transfer?

Hi, sorry, I'm not sure if my prev message went through. I need 125 points to CCV for May. Can transfer?
Don't have enough CC pts to transfer can make a reservation there in May using my other pts.... Cant even borrow and transfer because of the new Borrow half rules....

Hello! My group was looking for Copper Creek June 27 through July 3, 2021 2 Bedroom.

Looking to rent a studio at Copper Creek (1st choice) or Boulder Ridge (2nd choice) for May 24-30, 2021 (6 nights) @ 104 points.

Need 2bd Copper creek for 3 nights- either may 10-12 or 17-19. Any available?

Hi!

Two adults, one 3 year old looking for a studio at either AKL Jambo or Kidani (standard or savanna views), CCR (I think there's only standard!), or BWV (preferred studio) from either April 24th to May 1st or May 1st through May 8th. Anything available at any of those? Thanks so much!

Hi!

Two adults, one 3 year old looking for a studio at either AKL Jambo or Kidani (standard or savanna views), CCR (I think there's only standard!), or BWV (preferred studio) from either April 24th to May 1st or May 1st through May 8th. Anything available at any of those? Thanks so much!
let me check will get right back to you

Hi!

I just Pmd you

Dec 6-11 at Boardwalk in Studio please. Family of 5
Theres no availability at all at BWV...only 2 resorts with full availability are Old Key West or Saratoga Springs...let me know if either of these work for you

Theres no availability at all at BWV...only 2 resorts with full availability are Old Key West or Saratoga Springs...let me know if either of these work for you

Does OKW house a family of 5? I know SSR does not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter