CLOSED For rent only: 170 SSR/AKL pts @ $14/pp; must complete travel by 31 Mar 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Studio would be great. Looking for something low in points so maybe OKW.

For March 3 - 7:
OKW studio 83 pts
AKL studio standard view 84 pts
SSR studio standard 81 pts

Please send me a DM if any of these interest you and you want to move forward with booking. Thanks!

1) Mar 13-15, 2021 (2 nights)
2) SSR
3) Studio - Standard
4) 3 Adults, 1 child (16)

Looking for Boulder Ridge, polynesian or grand floridian Nov 8-13th. Would like a deluxe studio size room.

Hello! Looking to rent points for one night. Here are the details.

1) Check in on Dec 11 2020 and Check out Dec 12 2020. (So only one night).
2) I'm willing to take any resort on WDW property that costs 16 points or under per night (except for Old Key West, Saratoga Springs, or Boardwalk. I don't really want those). Preference for Polynesian or Animal Kingdom Villas, but I'm open to others.
3) Studio with one or two beds is fine.
4) Travel party: One adult (38yrs) and one child (6 yrs).

Just a note: I'd be booking this on behalf of a friend. The whole DVC point booking process confuses her a little. I'd be giving you all of her guest and contact info for the trip and making the payment in her name. I'm just a mediator.

Thank you!!

Hello! Looking to rent points for one night. Here are the details.

1) Check in on Dec 11 2020 and Check out Dec 12 2020. (So only one night).
2) I'm willing to take any resort on WDW property that costs 16 points or under per night (except for Old Key West, Saratoga Springs, or Boardwalk. I don't really want those). Preference for Polynesian or Animal Kingdom Villas, but I'm open to others.
3) Studio with one or two beds is fine.
4) Travel party: One adult (38yrs) and one child (6 yrs).

Just a note: I'd be booking this on behalf of a friend. The whole DVC point booking process confuses her a little. I'd be giving you all of her guest and contact info for the trip and making the payment in her name. I'm just a mediator.

Thank you!!

Sent you a PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!