• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*CLOSED*MOVED*Disboutiquers Part 11 Kids Disney Boutique / Customs Clothes we sew

Status
Not open for further replies.
It worked and I am on board!! Now, go to bed :)...It's only 9pm here and I am signing off as well! Can't wait to find some wonderful Froggy Fabric for the Big Give!! Now I know what you all are talking about when you discuss the Big Gives...I haven't even started on it yet...and already I feel so incredible! Just honored to be a part!! Thanks so much!!:love:
When I was at walmart a week ago I saw frog fabric green frogs on a pink background in the clearence section- do you want me to check it out???

PM me if you do.

Where has everyone purchased their vida patterns from? I talked my mom into helping me with it and would like to order one asap. Thanks!!
www.fabricbliss.com
I liked ordering patterns from them because they often have a buy 2 get 1 free sale, and they include a yard of patternease for transferring patterns for free and a sample of fabric too. They are also nice people to deal with

sorry I have been kind of absent this week. I feel very unfocused and distracted this week with crazy stuff..... Anywho, I did manage to finish a cute little zoo dress!!! I do have 3 more that are soooo close to being done... have to finish those today

IMG_7945.jpg

Beth- :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: I just know someday you will be able to kiss him goodnight without any fear!
:cloud9: Thank you so much Teresa. I am praying for that day to come soon!!!!

Thanks, I'll send you a PM about the buttons.
Thank you so much!!!! As soon as I finish my post here I will check it out.

I am so upset ...I told Crystal I do not the genetic make-up in me that allows you to say NO!!!!

I have a wedding dress, the mother of the bride dress to do , for some casual friends ...I AM NOT GETTING PAID FOR THIS...

I got a call that she needed the wedding invitations too, which I thought were something simple...

I got another call today (after I spoke to you Crystal!!!) and they are coming to my apt tomorrow to discuss designs and how she wants them to be , by what she told me on the phone, this was my reaction:scared1: :scared1: :confused: :confused: :eek: :eek:

I told them I was not an expert , I've never done something so elaborated and had no idea what to do, her reply: " you always say that but I know you will do something beautiful...":sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

I do not even know how to begin, what to do, what design, what materials, and to top it all ....do they expect me to come out with everything ? I really hate myself sometimes!!!!

so if any of you have made wedding invitations , or know of aa website that I can look at for ideas, where to get the material cheap (I am really hoping I do not have to pay for all !!!!) please let me know...
PLEASE HELP!!!!

Sorry for the "yelling" but I am about to have a heart attack

Linnette:snooty:
Oh Linnette, you are so nice that I hate to see people take advantage of you. I know sometimes it is hard to tell others no, especially friends (I have some of that same problem) but sometimes you just have to for your own sanity. You are a true sweetheart and I don't want you stressing out!!! Major hugs to you.....:hug: :hug: :hug:

I told her to give her my number and I'll give her a quote for the dress and the invitations.:lmao:Linnette and I talked a little while after she made the post and she has decided to make an invitation so ugly that there is no way the woman will want her to do the rest.:rotfl2:I know, I'm sorry, I can be mean like that.:rotfl2:
:rotfl2: Linnette could not possibly make anything UGLY....for that you might need me to help....LOL. :rotfl2:

sorry I have been kind of absent this week. I feel very unfocused and distracted this week with crazy stuff..... Anywho, I did manage to finish a cute little zoo dress!!! I do have 3 more that are soooo close to being done... have to finish those today

IMG_7945.jpg
That turned out really cute!

IMG_7945.jpg

I love that one. It is a beautiful print.

WHERE'S TERESA???? WE NEED TO MOVE!!!!! I'm hoping to make page 1...can't be too many Disboutiquers without plans for Friday night!!!! :rolleyes1

I don't have enough time to go shrink pic. I need to finish packing for Disney. I did find the other custom, thank goodness! Here is Attikus's 9month pics.

th__DSF2700.jpg

th__DSF2701.jpg

th__DSF2702.jpg

th__DSF2706.jpg

th__DSF2708.jpg

th__DSF2710.jpg

th__DSF2712.jpg

th__DSF2714.jpg

OMgoodness...can pictures be any cuter???! Attikus is just adorable....I wanna kiss that cute face! ;)

OK I have boxed up all my sewing supplies! And I am ready for the big move! :car: Can anyone help me lift this one box? Its pretty heavy :confused3

Oh and I found this funny smiley...I never noticed it before.....cracks me up....

:hyper2: :hyper2: :hyper2: :hyper2:

kinda reminds me of a Dismeet :rotfl:

I just got through all 66 pages! I am not even going back to the old thread. We had a nasty nasty computer virus. We went out our computer for 38 days. I have been really busy sewing for out upcoming trip. My older DD did an impromptu photo shoot. She is missing all of her bows, cute shoes and bling but her is a sneak peak of some outfits. Jennwdw is making some really cute new bows for us. I cannot wait to get them. Bowmail is always the best.

Jeanne- As long as you send her back safely I have a Stepsister for you. :)

My DD4 picked Anastasia and DD2 is Drizella.
Picture248.jpg

Picture244.jpg

Here is the Evil Queen and DD2 is Ursula.

Picture256.jpg

Here is Piglet and DD2 is Pooh. The pics are a little dark but you can see the pink piglet.

Picture263.jpg

Picture267.jpg

This is for Chef Mickey's. The babes dress has a red halter with a black Mickey yo yo.

Picture272.jpg

This is the Cruella dress to match my DD2 little 101 puppy set. I am not sold on this one but DD4 loves it so that is what matters.

Picture278.jpg

I still have a lot more to share- Brier Rose, Working Girl Cindy, Incredibles, Donald and Daisy, Pocahontas, Pop Century and a Minnie pettiskirt set.

Okay,
I found this in an old thread and I was wondering if the piglet top is a pattern (what is it???) or did you make it up?
TIA!
Christi

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter