CLOSED: OKW Points to Rent $15 - 126 points OCT 2019 and 220 points OCT 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Point Update: Here's what I have left

21 points for OCT 2018 Use year can be used up to SEPT 30th, 2019
These points are good for any resort for reservations made from now thru September 30th. Will do 1 night reservations if you like.

61 points for OCT 2019 Use year can be used up to SEPT 30th, 2020
These OKW points are good for reservations at points to rent for stays checking in up to 7 months in advance at all DVC resorts and up to 11 months in advance at OKW.

can those points be combined for a Studio at Boardwalk Villas July 14 - 19? I would need 70 points total

Hello!! I'm looking for a 1 bedroom (preferably AKL, if value available AWESOME, but open to wherever) for dates range from January 10-14th. The dates are flexible within 1 day or so. I've never rented with DVC points before but have been doing some research. I will be there running the half marathon and celebrating my parents 35th anniversary, so looking to do something special.

Sorry, but that will take 94+ points which is more than I have left in 2020.

126 points for OCT 2018 Use year can be used up to SEPT 30th, 2019
These points are good for any resort for reservations made from now thru September 30th.

220 points for OCT 2019 Use year can be used up to SEPT 30th, 2020
These OKW points are good for reservations at points to rent for stays checking in up to 7 months in advance at all DVC resorts and up to 11 months in advance at OKW.

If you are interested, please PM the following and I will be happy to check availability for you:
  • your name,
  • the number of adults and children,
  • resort preference,
  • room type, and
  • date of arrival and date of departure.
I’m an experienced renter and accept payment via PayPal or personal check. I can also book Disney Dining Plan and the Magical Express for you. Payment is due in full when you receive the reservation confirmation in your name from DVC.

Thanks.
I called member services today and they confirmed that you can. DM me and we can set up a time to make the transfer.

Thank you so much!
Hi do you have okw availability 3rd April 2020 for 2 weeks

Leslie Brackett 2 adults 2 children(17 and 16TOT)
Dec 25-28, 2019 deluxe studio 3 nights
BeachClub Villas 79pts or BWV standard 65, preferred 81pts

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter