Closed: Points are gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
December 2019/January 2020, I assume they won't work for these dates?
If I was booking a reservation for I would be able to use them for that time period. Unfortunately you're right that If I transferred those points into your account you wouldn't be able to use them before 6/1/2020. I'm sorry I couldn't help you out this time.

If I was booking a reservation for I would be able to use them for that time period. Unfortunately you're right that If I transferred those points into your account you wouldn't be able to use them before 6/1/2020. I'm sorry I couldn't help you out this time.
No worries, thanks

55 points left, I can book reservations for any DVC resort with availability 7 months out with checkin dates starting as early as 6/1/19 through the summer.

Hello! Looking for a studio for a single night on 10/5/19. Would take either bwv or pvr. Thanks

Hello! Looking for a studio for a single night on 10/5/19. Would take either bwv or pvr. Thanks

That night is available. Do not have enough BWV pts for a weekend night. Currently working on a reservation and may not have enough points left to book for you.

Interested in October 31-Nov 4. Can you message me if available?

Thanks for your inquiry. Since you are new to the Disboards, I cannot message (pm) you. My home resorts are BWV & PVR, neither of those resorts have availability for your dates. Some of the other resorts do at this time; however I can't book those till the 7 month mark ( the end of March).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter