CLOSED Points for Rent: 110 SSR points, $17 per point, that can be used at ANY resort; travel by 7/31/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevFam

DevFam
DVC Silver
Points for Rent: 180 SSR points, $17 per point, that can be used at ANY resort; travel by 7/31/24

Hi team,

We are excited to head to Disney this year (woohoo!) but will also have some additional points left over.

I have rented over 15 reservations on this board the last few years with zero negative experiences, so I'm hoping to do so again! We use a modified contract that someone found on here, and payment is best via PayPal. Happy to send references.

I am happy to hunt and look at options with you - if you send me a message, just do so with the names of adults and kids in your party, dates, and resorts you are interested in. Hoping we can all enjoy DVC this year :)

Best,
Kristina

Last edited:
I've enjoyed looking at these for everyone :) All points still available

3 adults, 1 child (11 yo) - traveling 02/16 - 02/18 - prefer SSR but will do OKW. Need one bedroom or larger. Would be interested!

3 adults, 1 child (11 yo) - traveling 02/16 - 02/18 - prefer SSR but will do OKW. Need one bedroom or larger. Would be interested!
Sorry, currently there is nothing available at either resort for those dates. I also searched to see if ANY resort had an opening those dates, but right now it's all waitlists. I can check back again tomorrow and see if someone has canceled

Sorry, currently there is nothing available at either resort for those dates. I also searched to see if ANY resort had an opening those dates, but right now it's all waitlists. I can check back again tomorrow and see if someone has canceled
Thank you. I appreciate it

27 points spoken for, but I'm not changing the thread title just yet because I could always borrow a little extra if your reservation needs it. Thanks guys!

2 ad 3 kids one bedroom Riviera preferred view or AKL Savanna view
May 30-June1
Thanks for checking!

2 ad 3 kids one bedroom Riviera preferred view or AKL Savanna view
May 30-June1
Thanks for checking!
Hi there,
AKL Savanna view is available - 68 points for that time. Riviera preferred view is also available - 98 points (or standard view for 77 points). If you are interested in me booking that for you, then PM me with the names of everyone in your party, as well as your preferred email address, phone number, and home address for the reservation.

Hi there,
AKL Savanna view is available - 68 points for that time. Riviera preferred view is also available - 98 points (or standard view for 77 points). If you are interested in me booking that for you, then PM me with the names of everyone in your party, as well as your preferred email address, phone number, and home address for the reservation.
We have never rented points before. Is there fees and tax added or is it just $17/point total
Also how does payment work

We have never rented points before. Is there fees and tax added or is it just $17/point total
Also how does payment work
Hi there,
We fill out a contract - on your end, it says that you will honor resort rules, and on my end, it says that a reservation will be waiting for you! I've rented a lot on here with no issues, it's a great place. No fees or tax added, unless you want to pay via PayPal goods and services, in which case you would add 3%. To avoid that, you would pay PayPal friends and family - either works for me. Reservations are non-refundable, so as long as you know you want to go, renting is a great option.

All points accounted for and reservations made. Happy travels, everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter