[CLOSED] Points for rent: 1110 (max) BLT (March 11/12/13 UY) @ $11; Paypal OK

Status
Not open for further replies.

bookswin

DIS Veteran
For now, these BLT points are not available. I will have some OKW in a couple weeks.

My thanks to those who have rented.

I have BLT points at $11 each. As you no doubt know, the desirable units during busy times are usually gone way before the 7-month mark, so you should book early from someone with BLT as his/her home resort.

Here is the current availability by Use Year:

March 2011 Use Year: 135
March 2012 Use Year: 419
March 2013 Use Year: 556

These can all be banked or borrowed if needed. About 400 of them may be spoken for already. Of course, I can use these for reservations less than 7 months out, but the price will still be $11. Paypal OK. I cannot transfer these points.

I have rented many times and have numerous references; I am an ebay seller ("efs") with about 469 positive feedbacks and no negatives.

If you are prepared for me to reserve immediately if there is availability, please include the following in your PM; I will let you know either way:

1. Names of all guests (at least one adult per unit) and ages of children
2. Address
3. Phone number
4. If you want Dining Plan (I must reserve this and prepay for you)
5. If you want Magical Express (flight info can come later)
6. If you want specific location in resort (near pool, high floor, etc.). These are not guaranteed.
7. If you are celebrating a birthday, anniversary, family reunion, etc.

I greatly prefer email to bookswin@aol.com, as my Disboards PM box keeps filling up.

Thanks.

2 adults, 2 (17 yr) old aliens, that know everything
October 13th through 18th
AKV
OKW
BWV
Please private message me

Hi,

I'm looking for a 2 BR either Lake or MKV for BLT the week of June 2, 2012 for 1 week. Thank you and please let me know when possible.

- John

Hi we are getting married in Disney next year 10/08/2012 and we want to rent points for 5 nights (Fri-Tues). I know that time of year books up fast, is this something that we could work out? I know you can't book until at least 11 months out but I want to start working with someone for those reservations now so when 11 months hits we are ready! Thanks so much!!

Hi we are getting married in Disney next year 10/08/2012 and we want to rent points for 5 nights (Fri-Tues). I know that time of year books up fast, is this something that we could work out? I know you can't book until at least 11 months out but I want to start working with someone for those reservations now so when 11 months hits we are ready! Thanks so much!!

Yes, 11 months to the day would definitely be the best strategy, so you should identify the resort you most want and choose someone who has home resort points there.

That is during the Food and Wine Festival, so it's extremely popular for DVC.

At this time, I could accommodate you at BLT or OKW. Possibly BWV. Otherwise I think I am out until later Use Years. Feel free to send me an email, to bookswin@aol.com.

Any availability for a 2 br (preffered) or 1 br for Easter 2012?? Check in Saturday 4/7. Checkout Monday 4/9. 2 adults 3 kids (11, 9 and 6). Hoping for a long-shot?????

We are looking for boardwalk. To check in on Oct 9th 2012 and check out on Oct 20th.

PM me if you can help please. It will just be 2 adults

Any availability for a 2 br (preffered) or 1 br for Easter 2012?? Check in Saturday 4/7. Checkout Monday 4/9. 2 adults 3 kids (11, 9 and 6). Hoping for a long-shot?????

For 4/7/12 to 4/9/12:

At BLT, all are available at this time.

137 points for std. view (4th floor or lower probably)
151 points for Lake view
182 points for MK view

Please email to bookswin@aol.com to proceed.

We are looking for boardwalk. To check in on Oct 9th 2012 and check out on Oct 20th.

PM me if you can help please. It will just be 2 adults

Sorry, nothing. That's about the busiest time of year for Boardwalk, with the Food and Wine Festival within walking distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter