CLOSED - Points for Rent: 122 points usable at any resort. $19-20 ppt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a one night stay at Riviera on 7/20/2024 for a studio, sleeping 4 (2 adults, 1 child and 1 infant)

Hello, I am searching for a studio in February, next month. 6–8 or 13–15 or possibly similar dates. Just looking for two nights. Thank you.

I would like a 1 bedroom for 1 night on 10th January at any of the following resorts in this order of preference: BCV, BWV, Riviera, VGF, Poly or Bay Lake.
Let me know, thanks

Hello, I am searching for a studio in February, next month. 6–8 or 13–15 or possibly similar dates. Just looking for two nights. Thank you.
Hello, nothing is available for those dates. You will need to change dates and/or type of room. Thanks, Mike and Erin

I would like a 1 bedroom for 1 night on 10th January at any of the following resorts in this order of preference: BCV, BWV, Riviera, VGF, Poly or Bay Lake.
Let me know, thanks
Nothing is available. Sorry...

Hello,

I am checking for availability of an Animal Kingdom Studio. 6 nights, checking in 12/1/24 - check out 12/7/24. Family of 4. 2 adults, 2 children 10 & 8.

Thank you for your time

Hello,

I am checking for availability of an Animal Kingdom Studio. 6 nights, checking in 12/1/24 - check out 12/7/24. Family of 4. 2 adults, 2 children 10 & 8.

Thank you for your time
Good evening,
Thanks for looking...I am currently working with another family at the moment and need to hold off for a day or so on getting information to you as I may not have enough points. I will post again with any remaining points I have left.

Good evening,
Thanks for looking...I am currently working with another family at the moment and need to hold off for a day or so on getting information to you as I may not have enough points. I will post again with any remaining points I have left.
We have made other accommodations. Thank you so much for your time and effort!

Hi,

I was wondering if there is any availability for five nights beginning March 17, 2024. Dates are little flexible. A studio for three people - myself and my two adult children. Prefer BWV or BCV or Poly or GF.

Thanks!

Hi,

I was wondering if there is any availability for five nights beginning March 17, 2024. Dates are little flexible. A studio for three people - myself and my two adult children. Prefer BWV or BCV or Poly or GF.

Thanks!
There aren't any 5 nights available for the timeframe you are looking...you will need to adjust resorts and dates. Sorry...

Hello!

My wife and I have been experienced renters for many years and have 122 points remaining available for rent to be used at any Disney resort. We can rent 0-7 months out at $19 ppt and 7-11 months out at AKV (https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/resorts/animal-kingdom-villas-kidani/) at $20 ppt. (Any reservation request for less than 40 points is $20 per point.) We have many excellent references we will provide upon request, including this one: "I've rented a bunch through Disboards, and you've been one of the best I've dealt with." Our communication will continue beyond purchase; we will advise about parks, help you reserve dining plans, transfer, advise on trip insurance, etc, along the way.

If you are interested, feel free to send a PM

I will need the following to check availability:

Resort:
Room Type(s): (Studio, 1BR, etc)
Check In Date:
Check Out Date:
Number of Adults:
Number of Children (0-17):

Once we have found a place, we will send you a contract to review and sign. Full payment is required through Venmo when you receive the DVC confirmation email, a screenshot of the booking through DVC, and a finalized contract.

Please remember don't post your identifiable information as a reply to this message; when you are ready, you may post this information using a PM. Here is additional information https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/

Thanks for looking!

Mike and Erin
Would you be willing to transfer 90 points? I need that amount (on top of my 208) for a reservation I want. They need to be within the 2024 UY for transfer. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter