CLOSED - Points for Rent @ $13/point - Copper Creek Villas - Must use by September 30, 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.

orenwolf

Earning My Ears
Hi there,
We have 0 points remaining for rent and we would like to rent them at $13/point. The points must be used by September 30, 2019. Our home resort is Copper Creek Villas, but of course, you may use the points for any DVC property.
Feel free to ask questions!
Thank you.

Last edited:

Anything for 3 8/8 - 8/13? Thanks!

Hi there,
I was only able to find availability for 4 nights (August 9 - 13) at Saratoga Springs:
1-Bedroom Villa standard - 134 points
1-Bedroom Villa Preferred - 154 points

All other resorts only had availability for a night or two during those dates. Sorry :(

Anything available Aug 30- Sept. 2nd?

Hi there,
What room type did you have in mind? There doesn't seem to be any full availability for all three nights for a studio or 1-Bedroom, only for some nights, if you don't mind having a split reservation at two resorts :( However, there are 2-Bedroom villas available for all three nights. Let me know if you had a specific resort and room type in mind. Thanks!

Interested in Beach Club 1 bedroom Sept 8-11 please

Hi there,
Unfortunately, Beach Club does not have availability for these dates :( Are you open to other resorts as a possibility? I am happy to look into other alternatives if you'd like.

Hi there,
What room type did you have in mind? There doesn't seem to be any full availability for all three nights for a studio or 1-Bedroom, only for some nights, if you don't mind having a split reservation at two resorts :( However, there are 2-Bedroom villas available for all three nights. Let me know if you had a specific resort and room type in mind. Thanks!
We were thinking a studio. Does availability improve if we go August 28-Sept 2nd? What are the options?

We were thinking a studio. Does availability improve if we go August 28-Sept 2nd? What are the options?

Availability does improve earlier in that week at Old Key West. For example, within those dates you listed, there is a deluxe studio available at Old Key West from August 28 -31th (3 nights) for 43 points. I will PM you as well.

Hi there,
Unfortunately, Beach Club does not have availability for these dates :( Are you open to other resorts as a possibility? I am happy to look into other alternatives if you'd like.
I am hoping to get 7-8 nights. 1 bedroom, willing to split time to 2 resorts. Can do any time between Aug 23 and Sept 24 prefer Sept though. Prefer AK, OKW, (BCV part of time can't afford all) Thank You !

I just checked again for these dates and there is currently an option for a 1-Bedroom Villa preferred room at Saratoga Springs for 78 points.

Thank you for checking! Unfortunately that is a bit out of my price range :(

I just checked again for these dates and there is currently an option for a 1-Bedroom Villa preferred room at Saratoga Springs for 78 points.

However, we also also open to any three nights between September 22nd through the 26th. Or even the week before, any three nights from the 15th through 19th! Thank you!!

Do you have any availability for Jumbo House or Seratago for one night on September 10th?

Last edited:
I am hoping to get 7-8 nights. 1 bedroom, willing to split time to 2 resorts. Can do any time between Aug 23 and Sept 24 prefer Sept though. Prefer AK, OKW, (BCV part of time can't afford all) Thank You !

Hi there!
I was hoping to PM you, I have a few options for you for split stays (either Animal Kingdom and 1 night at Beach club, or Old Key West with 1 night or possibly 2 at Beach Club)

Unfortunately, I can’t PM you until you have posts in other threads. If you follow these directions, I’ll be able to PM you:
https://disboards.com/threads/how-t...c-rent-trade-board-10-posts-required.3675960/Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter