CLOSED - Points for Rent @ $13/point - Copper Creek Villas - Must use by September 30, 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Orenwolf. I really appreciate all of this information. This is my first trip to WDW and have learned quite a bit this past week, especially thanks to some of the insights you provided. I'm planning on making a decision today, so I just have two more questions.

Is that BLT Standard 1BR available 8/29 - 8/31 (2 nights)?

I am now also considering September. And if I can stay at one place, I decided it would be best to stay at a more central location (so I'll save AKV for my next visit).

Is there any 4 night stay available in September (except for the third week) for either BLT, BCV, or BWV?

Thanks again. I still can't seem to message direct so if we do move forward with any of these possibilities, please let me know how we can discuss the details.

Not a problem at all, I definitely understand! Especially if it’s your first trip, there’s so much information to consider!
I will do those searches for your shortly. I just wanted to leave this for you:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/h...c-rent-trade-board-10-posts-required.3675960/You need to have 10 posts to be able to access the conversation system, so the above link explains how to do so :)

Hi! Any availability for a studio or 1 bedroom at Boardwalk or Beach Club on August 23rd? Thank you for checking on this.

Hi there, unfortunately, I don’t see any availability at either of those resorts for August 23 :( Sorry.

Thanks for the link. But that's the thing that confuses me; I was over 10 posts like two days ago.

EDIT: Whoops. I should have actually read the link you sent. I realize now that the rent/trade threads do not count towards the minimum post count. I'll use the test thread to get my posts up. Thanks again.

Thank you, Orenwolf. I really appreciate all of this information. This is my first trip to WDW and have learned quite a bit this past week, especially thanks to some of the insights you provided. I'm planning on making a decision today, so I just have two more questions.

Is that BLT Standard 1BR available 8/29 - 8/31 (2 nights)?

I am now also considering September. And if I can stay at one place, I decided it would be best to stay at a more central location (so I'll save AKV for my next visit).

Is there any 4 night stay available in September (except for the third week) for either BLT, BCV, or BWV?

Thanks again. I still can't seem to message direct so if we do move forward with any of these possibilities, please let me know how we can discuss the details.

For BLT, the 1-bedroom standard room is only available for August 27th and 28th.
They do also have a lake view room with availability for the 29th only, if you had your heart set on BLT, you could switch rooms, but that will still only give you a total of 3 nights :(

I did manage to find results with 4 consecutive nights at BLT! It looks like the first week of September has some availability. Do you prefer to be there over the weekend? If so, here’s an option.
September 4-8 - 1-Bedroom Lake View room for 134 points.
Or if you prefer to avoid the weekend:
Sept. 2-5 in the same room for 124 points.

There doesn’t appear to be any availability for 4 consecutive nights at either BWV or BCV.

I don’t know how long the BLT room will remain available for consecutive nights, I was actually quite surprised to find it! Let me know if you have any additional questions :)
Thank you.

I'm looking for a studio for one night - 8/31 to 9/1. AKL is preferred. If that is not available, Boardwalk or Saratoga Springs

Thanks for the help.

I'm looking for a studio for one night - 8/31 to 9/1. AKL is preferred. If that is not available, Boardwalk or Saratoga Springs

Thanks for the help.

Hi there!
AKL and BoardWalk do not have any studios available on August 31st. However, Saratoga Springs has a studio preferred room for 19 points.

If you’re open to a 1-bedroom option, AKL Jambo House does have a 1-bedroom standard view available on August 31st for 30 points.

HI

We are looking for anything for 3 adults Sept5 -8. Thanks

Hi there!
While there aren't any studio room options available during the dates of Sept 5-8, there are several 1-bedroom options:

Animal Kingdom Jambo House - 1-bedroom Villa Savanna Room - 93 points
Animal Kingdom Kidani Village - 1-bedroom Villa Savanna Room - 93 points
Bay Lake Tower - 1-Bedroom Villa - Lake View - 103 points
Boulder Ridge - 1-Bedroom Villa - 92 points
Old Key West - 1-Bedroom Villa - 73 points
Saratoga Springs - 1-Bedroom Villa Preferred Room - 88 points
Let me know if you have any additional questions :)

Hello! I was hoping you could see if there was availability for a studio at Animal Kingdom for September 19th for one night. If none is available, is there any other locations that have a studio available? How many points would they require?

Thank you for your help! ;)

Hello! I was hoping you could see if there was availability for a studio at Animal Kingdom for September 19th for one night. If none is available, is there any other locations that have a studio available? How many points would they require?

Thank you for your help! ;)

Hi there,
Unfortunately, Animal Kingdom does not have any studio rooms available for September 19th :( I'm sorry.
The only studio availability I can see currently is at The Grand Floridian. It's a standard view room for 17 points.
If you're open to alternative dates for Animal Kingdom, I would be happy to look at the options for you.

Orenwolf thank you for the information. This is a last minute trip and we are waiting for confirmation that our son will be in Orlando on business. I will be back in touch...again, I really appreciate you checking all the resorts!

Just wanted to give you a shout out, Orenwolf. Thanks for making the process incredibly smooth from beginning to end. We're really looking forward to our trip.

Thank you for your help! We may be interested in that studio at GF. Before we commit to that, Are they any one bedrooms available at animal kingdom or any other resort for September 19th? I Just got my 10 postings in. :) looking forward to finding something for our family. Thank you again for your help!

Last edited:
Orenwolf thank you for the information. This is a last minute trip and we are waiting for confirmation that our son will be in Orlando on business. I will be back in touch...again, I really appreciate you checking all the resorts!

No problem at all!
Take care :)

Thank you for your help! We may be interested in that studio at GF. Before we commit to that, Are they any one bedrooms available at animal kingdom or any other resort for September 19th? I Just got my 10 postings in. :) looking forward to finding something for our family. Thank you again for your help!

Unfortunately, there isn't any availability at all at Animal Kingdom for Sept 19th :( As well, the studio at Grand Floridian is no longer available.
The only other options currently are at Saratoga Springs:
1-Bedroom Villa Standard Room- 22 points
1-Bedroom Villa Preferred Room - 26 points

Actually, there's one additional option at Boulder Ridge:
1 Bedroom Villa - 28 points

If none of those options work for you, I can check back later today and see if anything else comes up. Sorry!

Unfortunately, there isn't any availability at all at Animal Kingdom for Sept 19th :( As well, the studio at Grand Floridian is no longer available.
The only other options currently are at Saratoga Springs:
1-Bedroom Villa Standard Room- 22 points
1-Bedroom Villa Preferred Room - 26 points

Actually, there's one additional option at Boulder Ridge:
1 Bedroom Villa - 28 points

If none of those options work for you, I can check back later today and see if anything else comes up. Sorry!
Thank u for your help- does the inventory frequently change? Or should I jump on something if u can,find it?

Thank u for your help- does the inventory frequently change? Or should I jump on something if u can,find it?

Inventory changes sometimes, but for the most part, if you find something you want, you should grab while you can, because it might get booked quickly. It’s hard to tell, but lately things have been filling up very quickly!
In order to move forward with anything, you’ll need to have 10 posts before you can use the conversation system, so I’m going to leave this here for you to prevent additional delays: https://www.disboards.com/threads/h...c-rent-trade-board-10-posts-required.3675960/
I’ll check the availability again in hour or so and update you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter