• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"CLOSED" Points for rent-133 pts

Status
Not open for further replies.

dboudreau

Earning My Ears
I have 133pts available for rent. They must be used by August 17th. Cost is $9 per point. PM me if you are interested.

I need 55 points. Looking for any week in June Sunday - Friday at any Disney Vacation Club resorts. 1 Studio.

Can't post. Call me at 910-616-6523

I have 133pts available for rent. They must be used by August 17th. Cost is $9 per point. PM me if you are interested.

question do the points has to be used by aug.17th or does the ressie has to confirmed for ex: for Dec.14th:surfweb:

did you sell your pts yet? Orginially interested in aug 12 to 19 (because of airfairs) but your price is great. If I can work around good enough flights I am very interested. I would probally want most of them as well. Looking at Beach Club, Boardwalk, Animal Lodge for a Studio for 3 adults 1 child. Also adding delux dining as well. Maybe change my dates from Aug 5 to 12. How does that look for pts on any of those resorts??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter